0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Put the phone on vibrate and put it in a pussy
Then call him
Apparently that the phone is not just for calls and messages smile
Girls Have someone tried this?
Or going try?
(I tried to post a link to the video but it does not appear)
Lurker
0 likes
This is a common theme for those with cellphones..... I am not a gal, but I have to admit that while I don't get calls often on my cell phone, when I do and it is in my pocket, it sometimes rests against my cock or balls. It is not an unpleasant experience. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ert398
Put the phone on vibrate and put it in a pussy---2 problems here. 1. My pussy is not shaped like a cell phone ( ouch!) 2. A pussy is a very moist environment, which I try vigilantly to keep my phone away from.

Then call him--- How would I dial when it is inside me???? Wait, don't answer that I really don't need to know.
Mazztastic
0 likes
A few reasons why this wouldn't work for me...

The heat and moisture inside your vagina would knacker your phone.

The vibration wouldn't be strong enough to do much.

I wouldn't fancy having my eggs fried from the emissions from my phone...

A sex toy is cheaper than a mobile phone - is there an app to remotely control a vibrating, internal sexual device? I see a hole in the market ha ha ha!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Yes my cell isn't going IN me, nor does it vibrate when I make a call from it. However, when I'm driving or sitting at work, it tends to be dropped in my lap, between my legs. I love it when he texts me. Particularly short, frequent texts.

My last phone had what a friend called "an obscenely strong" vibration. And there really is such an app as iVibrate
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by ert398
Put the phone on vibrate and put it in a pussy---2 problems here. 1. My pussy is not shaped like a cell phone ( ouch!) 2. A pussy is a very moist environment, which I try vigilantly to keep my phone away from.

Then call him--- How would I dial when it is inside me???? Wait, don't answer that I really don't need to know.

Sweetie, that's what Kegel's are for!!

Goodness, can't even imagine jamming my iPhone up my cootchie. Pass!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yeah, good idea... $200 phone as a sex toy - i'll stick with my Lelo, thank you very much.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Engineer
0 likes
i really like when the cell phone vibrates against my balls
really love it
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does not have to be a new phone
You can use an old phone
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by ert398
It does not have to be a new phone
You can use an old phone

Oh my!! You're telling me that I can insert an old, germ-ridden, radiation-emitting, cellular device inside my vagina??? Oh goody!!

No, I think I'll pass, thanks all the same...

Hey, here's a thought... Why don't you try sticking an old cellphone in your rectum, calling your significant other and telling us how that works out for you?

Maybe you can start a new trend?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Oh my!! You're telling me that I can insert an old, germ-ridden, radiation-emitting, cellular device inside my vagina??? Oh goody!!

No, I think I'll pass, thanks all the same...

Mine gross me out everytime I think about it! Lol. I probably clean my phone obsessively more then most. I take my otterbox apart and bleach wipe all the pieces at least 3x a week. Rubbing alcohol on the off days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come on guys....

The questions are getting weirder and weirder....y'all need to get jobs, ya got too much time on your hands. Read a book or something!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by buttercup2u
Come on guys....

The questions are getting weirder and weirder....y'all need to get jobs, ya got too much time on your hands. Read a book or something!

Just be glad he didn't specify what cell phone....

Classified
0 likes
Where do you keep your pager?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't think of anything worst. ok so yes I can think of worst things but really. I am with Sprite. Lelo will do for my vibrating needs.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This is so gross. You can get a cheap Pocket Rocket vibrator for like $10-20 bucks. Who would risk an expensive phone?

This reminds me of those stories of housewives sitting on their washing machines or something in decades past to get a vibration.

With all the discreet online shopping options, just buy a vibrator already. silly
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
This is so gross. You can get a cheap Pocket Rocket vibrator for like $10-20 bucks. Who would risk an expensive phone?

You can't call a vibrator... plus you can put it in a ziplock baggie, hello.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You can't call a vibrator... plus you can put it in a ziplock baggie, hello.

Yeah, but it's just all so sad. Not to mention poorly shaped. Plus my phone fucks up sometimes too and does those accidental pocket-calls to random numbers in my address book. With my luck, I'd end up making an accidental pussy-call to my boss or something.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Yeah, but it's just all so sad. Not to mention poorly shaped. Plus my phone fucks up sometimes too and does those accidental pocket-calls to random numbers in my address book. With my luck, I'd end up making an accidental pussy-call to my boss or something.

The pussy call might not be so bad. It's the accidental FaceTime call that can be really embarrassing. Can you imagine how confused he'd be up until the point you pull it out, he realizes where it was, then you abruptly hang up? It would be one of those things where you just can't find the words.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

The pussy call might not be so bad. It's the accidental FaceTime call that can be really embarrassing. Can you imagine how confused he'd be up until the point you pull it out, he realizes where it was, then you abruptly hang up? It would be one of those things where you just can't find the words.

LMAO. That was awesome. You seriously need to write a scene like this into your next story!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wonder if you could face time your OBGYN! You could save a trip to the Dr!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are Android apps for vibrators. Some people say its amazing while others say it does nothing for them. Didn't do much for me, but I may be more sensitive than others. For $300, my Droid should be able to make love with me and make me dinner afterwards! Haha!

Prolific Writer
0 likes
This is a very weird post.

Why would somebody stick their $200.00 cell phone into their vagina.

I mean a vibrator is a cheap toy to buy.

Just my opinion.