Catching a younger guy staring at you in public

last reply
49 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
28 likes
Lurker
0 likes
While I was still in undergrad, about four years ago (I was 22), I worked at a grocery store. While putting a product on the shelf, a woman walked behind me (we were the only two around). I turned and you could say I liked what I saw. Since I "knew" her, I know she was in her early 40s at the time - she was a teller at my bank and had casually conversed a few times at my store. However, I didn't know it was her until my eyes were fully fixated on her as I admittedly stared.

She stopped, turned her head to catch me dead in the act of eyeballing her legs and ass. I thought I was dead as an employee and at the bank. But instead she smirked and raised her eyebrow that said 'Like what you see?' She said nothing before continuing walking down the isle. I will preface that I believe our paths crossing was a coincidence.

I suppose my question is, have you ever caught a younger man staring at you in a public place (such as retail) how did you react, and did you take the staring as a compliment or rude?
Lurker
0 likes
hahahaha guess that would have been the newspaper boy but I'm sure he was just trying not to hit me with his bike as he passed lol
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I work as a lecturer in a university so perving younger guys happens and I always find it creepy in that setting. However in different settings and often in situations when I'm with hubby it is very erotic.

On a beach, night out, in the gym. They are all settings that works and it can be very lush when hubby also notices and smirks at me.

It's a compliment and good to know there is something worth looking at and especially if a younger guy is doing the looking.
0 likes
Stare all you want.
I receive compliments and will say thank you but other than that, they are younger than me so I don't sexualize them.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Oh I'm a flirt and Tease, so I like to be looked at. Appreciate the beauty of people around you, just keep your hands to yourself, don't stalk me and flirt back dammit.
It makes us both feel sexy.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I don’t mind guys looking of any age. I take it as a compliment. Sometimes I wish they would do more than just stare. It doesn’t hurt to walk up to a girl and ask her to dance or ask if you could buy her a drink. The worse thing that could happen is we say no. But there have been many times when I would have gladly said yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I have caught a few younger guys looking and a few females smile
Voyeur @ f/64
1 like
Only by a few who were obviously clueless or had a preposterous belief in their ability to 'cure' me. I rather like another woman giving more than a passing glance, which I return with a smile, then scurry away.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sexy_us
I work as a lecturer in a university so perving younger guys happens and I always find it creepy in that setting. However in different settings and often in situations when I'm with hubby it is very erotic.

On a beach, night out, in the gym. They are all settings that works and it can be very lush when hubby also notices and smirks at me.

It's a compliment and good to know there is something worth looking at and especially if a younger guy is doing the looking.

I can understand being a lecturer at a university and younger guys perving on you. I had a friend like that. I always found his constant staring as rude and I told him he was being a bit of a creep.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kistinspencil
Only by a few who were obviously clueless or had a preposterous belief in their ability to 'cure' me. I rather like another woman giving more than a passing glance, which I return with a smile, then scurry away.

I admit that day my glance got carried away but I am usually not one to do any more than an appreciative glance because I don't want to be looked as as a creep, perv, or as you put it, "clueless or had a preposterous belief in their ability to 'cure' me (her)."
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
im nearly 50, so id def take it as a compliment x
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Ha, Last time it happened I stole his bicycle !
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by annabelle61790

Ha, Last time it happened I stole his bicycle !

Haha. Stealing his bicycle is easily the most appropriate response!
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
When younger guys STOP checking me out is when I'll get worried.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Cltguy25

I can understand being a lecturer at a university and younger guys perving on you. I had a friend like that. I always found his constant staring as rude and I told him he was being a bit of a creep.

Yup, big difference between admiring and perving. I found myself making very sensible choices about clothes for work very quickly, unfortunately as I lectuer sports science, lab work can sometimes mean yoga pants and a vest top.

Online lecturers has certainly removed any of that now anyway!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Most of my experiences with younger men looking at me are on the beach or in some bar/club. I don't mind it, but when the looking becomes touchy which it does in bars sometimes, then I put a stop to it...most of the time.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It’s when I wink back I see the red flush in their face and I gather the rising unseen reaction in his pants. I am afraid that where it begins and ends.
I would not attempt it with a guy my own age - it may not stop at a wink.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Enjoy them looking and lusting. It’s nature at its finest
Lurker
0 likes
Being stared at in public by a younger man is guaranteed to dampen the panties. Being stared at in private is even more of a turn-on.
Lurker
0 likes
Caught a couple of them staring yesterday while shopping.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It kind of makes me horny. If I find him more in to me,I might take him with me and have fun.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It is flattering and definitely a turn on.
Lurker
1 like
Quote by Kelly1fun
Enjoy them looking and lusting. It’s nature at its finest

Well said.
Lurker
0 likes
Its definitely a turn on
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I enjoy the attention from younger guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
... why do you think I shop at the Home Depot?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I enjoy the attention from younger guys.

I think she enjoyed the attention, too. I think "knowing" each other made it feel way more naughty for me and flattered her that much more.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VivianKirby
... why do you think I shop at the Home Depot?

That is a very fair point.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never noticed anyone staring, but if I ever do I think I will surely be flattered rather than offended