car sex

last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
2 likes
colin123
0 likes
My wife wants to have sex in the car and hopes we get an audience , if any of you lovely girls have any tips it would be great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
go with an open mind, armed with condoms just in case. some of these guy are regular you don't know where they have been. pick your guy (s) who YOU want to watch you, some left out wont like it but its your show not theirs. but most of all enjoy,, no need to go all the way to start with or at all, your choice. I have done this a lot and I can assure you once you get in to it you will LOVE it , it becomes a sort of fix you cant do without. But whatever happens ENJOY hope that helps xx Jelly xx
Lurker
0 likes
I never had sex with a car
colin123
0 likes
Quote by jellyboobys
go with an open mind, armed with condoms just in case. some of these guy are regular you don't know where they have been. pick your guy (s) who YOU want to watch you, some left out wont like it but its your show not theirs. but most of all enjoy,, no need to go all the way to start with or at all, your choice. I have done this a lot and I can assure you once you get in to it you will LOVE it , it becomes a sort of fix you cant do without. But whatever happens ENJOY hope that helps xx Jelly xx
Thanks for the advice, perhaps we could watch one another xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It's fun to do but not very comfortable. Try lots of positions and have fun.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It can be fun. And it adds a sense of adventure. But it is not comfortable.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have done it, but not in a place where an audience would be likely. Cowgirl works best. Enjoy!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I haven't had sex in a car since high school. Just be careful who your audience is!

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

Guilty..it can be soo very exciting!!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

First time i haf car sex was when i was 17, just passed my car test and out on the pull. Met this girl in the nearby town but her friend wanted a lift hime too. So i agreed, at the tine i had a 3dr fiesta xr2 not the biggest of cars, si her friens sat in the front seat as we were in the back. Started kissing etc playing wirh her boobs and started to de cloth, by the time she was down to her knickers and playing with her i was hard and ready to go, i put on a condom and started to fuck her, but she was so tight i couldnt get it in. Played a while and gor her nice and wet, to which her friend turnwd round and commented omfg he's huge, she took one look and said thats not going inside of me. So there i am standinf proud eeady to go condom on and she kills the mood. So i drop her home and her friend asked if i would take her home, she only lived 4 mile down the road. So we said our goodbyes etc and off i went. Half way down the road her friend said stop the car a minute, so i did, next things shes kissing me, rubbing her hands over my jeans getting me hard again, then she pulled my hard cock out and starts sucking me off, im like wow now and she just went her loss my gain. She starts to play with herself whilst sucking me, and then feeds me her wet fingers so i can suck on them. Thankfully i had anorher condom, and i fucked her with her on top in the back seat. We both came hard, we sort of 69nd in the car and i took her home. Next week i met with them, same thing happened again but i felt guilty and called it a night. She was like im sorry i want to fuck you but youll be my first and your cock does scare me, so we did finally have sex but at parents house her speed and that was that. Never saw her her after that she moved away, he friend ended up with twins and had them taken away due to being with the wrong crowd, so glad i had the fun. Since then ive had oral sex and mutual play with my ex, and things got steamy one sunday afternoon, some mutual playtime with a woman i met out walking and i gave her such a intense orgasm by fingers alone she had to wait there before she could drive, was so funny as no one had given her such and intense one, thankfully was just the fingers and not my toungue or she would have squirted over the seatss of her car and soaked herself further in the process. Damp knickers she could copw with

1 like

Quote by Dasiydoes

Guilty..it can be soo very exciting!!

A handjob or road head is fun

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oral sex is the most practical in a car.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Proud member of the 60 mile per hour club -- only on safe and uncrowded roads, of course. A few truckers have been able to peek in and see me "being nice " to my guy, and have honked their air horns in salute. One afternoon, driving through rural southern Indiana, a trucker came up alongside and watched just as my friend came in my mouth. I sat up and let the trucker see my mouth full. I got a great "thumbs up" and a wonderful air horn salute!!!