Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you remember who gave you the best sex of your life?

last reply
51 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best is yet to come.
If ever I give up trying to improve some of the most amazing sex I have had, I will die from boredom.
Probably the first oral orgasm I ever achieved. when performed by another woman. It was something I never realised could be so good. Then again the first multiple I had almost had me in cardiac arrest it was so intense. Now my Sybian can achieve the same pleasure time and time again without the heart attack.
Seriously to date I could not possibly say who or when. I have some amazing moments that I have enjoyed and endured so far in my life. I want to keep going and seeing if I can improve. For the moment I have some amazing experiences with my FWB guys and gals and I am happy to continue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
Sad to say it certainly wasn't my ex-husband

Your response doesn't surprise me. Most divorced women would never give their X that kind of credit. As the saying goes " Hell has no fury like A woman scorn "Personally I have no problem giving my X the credit due her. She really rocked my world. Through out our 23 yr. marriage the sex was great. I was disappointed in many other ways, but the sex was great. I can only think of one other person that came close to her. That was A transsexual I had A one night stand with when I was about 18 . I think if we had had more time together it may have been just as good. Who knows? One thing I do know of all the people I have been with they were the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Will Smith gave all the ladies here the best time of their lives, though none of them remembers it...

Oh, goodness. That movie was my childhood... I can't forget Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Certainly can. Her name is Diane Murphy. Was a 7 month affair.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmm...that is not an easy question, because there have been many notable ones. But one I remember offhand was the only redhead I have ever been with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Debbie2013
Who gave me the best sex of my life? Oh that's easy. It was me. ;-)

Deb.

LOL There's a lot of truth in that Deb.

Alison xxx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
His name is Josh, a nice friend i likebhavingbsex with ;). And my god to this day its all i can think about. We stayed up all night because we just couldnt keep our hands off each other. And its not like he had a huge dick or anything because it was very average, however he knew how to use it.. Pinned me up aganist the wall, left bite marks and hickeys on my neck in the sexy way, god i could go on for hours..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has to be my friend with benefits from years back. We clicked sexually and he gave me multiple orgasms several times that were so intense that I could not stand after..
Lurker
0 likes
What women can"t? It was with my ex bf. He had a great cock and hands
and new how to use them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well while I have had the most sex with myself that's not the best sex of my life. It's the passer of dry spells so to speak. Can I remember who gave me the best sex?? Why... of course I can!!

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, definitely and when she reads this, I hope she thinks the same about me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG yes I can!! She was was having an affair with me and maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It was several people at once

Can we read about the event?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes... easy. My wife. Only woman I've ever had sex with (IRL)!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I can remember! It's my husband. Who else would it be?smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Iain69
Yes, definitely and when she reads this, I hope she thinks the same about me!
. She's a very lucky girl, I'm certain she does. Xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife is by far the best I've ever had and I still get hard when I think of our first time together.

I love the way she looks at me, the way she touchs me, the way she won't take no for an answer when she wants something...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My husband always knows how to fuck me, but apart from him the best fucking I've had was from my lesbian friend on my hen night....she was very dirty lol