last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Why do want to do this?

(I mean, if you do...I know that some women are into it while many others are not.)

If you do - do this, do you call all of your boyfriends Daddy, or just those of us much older (ten plus years) than you? Sell me on the concept, if you will.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I used to like calling some of the men I've been with Daddy, but in all honesty for me its right up there with Master or Sir. To me it’s a softer side of my submissive in me. I haven’t used the term in a long time, though currently I’m in a D/s relationship where I’m the Mistress so that wouldn't be right anyway.

I’m not sure why I like it, it makes me feel younger, and it sounds hot to moan. It defiantly has nothing to do with that kind of daddy, at least not for me. I also think it flows from the lips better, it just sounds hot.

I guess part of it; it makes me feel younger, and very submissive, to sum it up in a few short words.

I hope that made sense.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I used to like calling some of the men I've been with Daddy, but in all honesty for me its right up there with Master or Sir. To me it’s a softer side of my submissive in me. I haven’t used the term in a long time, though currently I’m in a D/s relationship where I’m the Mistress so that wouldn't be right anyway.

I’m not sure why I like it, it makes me feel younger, and it sounds hot to moan. It defiantly has nothing to do with that kind of daddy, at least not for me. I also think it flows from the lips better, it just sounds hot.

I guess part of it; it makes me feel younger, and very submissive, to sum it up in a few short words.

I hope that made sense.

That is the same explanation i was recently given. I don't encourage it but if it makes her happy, why not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy being submissive just as much as I do being more dominant but calling my man 'daddy' is definitely NOT something I want to do. Call me old fashioned but I prefer to keep my father and any reference to him or word that conjurs up images of him as far away from my sex life as possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What Poppet says makes some sort of sense, I guess. No real difference between it and a guy calling a girl "baby"...

That said, it makes still my skin crawl.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't, in my opinion, have any real incestual significance when used colloquially. That's some people's hangup. Beatniks didn't mean "father" when they used the term Daddy-O. Marilyn Monroe and the Hollywood bombshells didn't mean "father" when they called a man Daddy (as in My Heart Belongs to Daddy). There is some relativeness to "sugar Daddy", but for the past several decades at least "Daddy" means someone who fulfills a special role, a caring one, a provider of sorts, a wiser head, a source of reliable responsible strength of morality, character, and life coping-ness. When The Zombies rock and roll band of the 1960s sang "Who's your Daddy?" it wasn't about . When I gave a woman her first fur coat and she squealed "Oh, Daddy!" and wrapped it tighter around herself, it wasn't about any incestual feelings. So, please, don't try to make it about that. As Poppet said, it's an endearing term, like "Baby" and doesn't mean you imagine your lover as an actual baby (unless that's the fetish - which I personally find both weird and icky). All that said, there are any number of reasons why some guys hate the thought of it. One is that they aren't the type of man any woman sees as a Daddy, another is that they are young and resent the fact that a younger woman (or an older one) is with someone they call Daddy instead of them. Some can't get past some antiquated pseudo-Biblical patriarchal b.s. about implied . Which, if you study "Bible era" history, you will find it was far more typical for much, much older men to marry much, much younger wives, usually through purchase or coercion.

If you have some skewed notion about a woman calling a man "Daddy", that's your own thing to deal with. By the way, "Daddy" is also common in the lesbian community and, again, implies no notion of . Words are what you make of them, by your personal definition and understanding.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark
It doesn't, in my opinion, have any real incestual significance when used colloquially. That's some people's hangup. Beatniks didn't mean "father" when they used the term Daddy-O. Marilyn Monroe and the Hollywood bombshells didn't mean "father" when they called a man Daddy (as in My Heart Belongs to Daddy). There is some relativeness to "sugar Daddy", but for the past several decades at least "Daddy" means someone who fulfills a special role, a caring one, a provider of sorts, a wiser head, a source of reliable responsible strength of morality, character, and life coping-ness. When The Zombies rock and roll band of the 1960s sang "Who's your Daddy?" it wasn't about . When I gave a woman her first fur coat and she squealed "Oh, Daddy!" and wrapped it tighter around herself, it wasn't about any incestual feelings. So, please, don't try to make it about that. As Poppet said, it's an endearing term, like "Baby" and doesn't mean you imagine your lover as an actual baby (unless that's the fetish - which I personally find both weird and icky). All that said, there are any number of reasons why some guys hate the thought of it. One is that they aren't the type of man any woman sees as a Daddy, another is that they are young and resent the fact that a younger woman (or an older one) is with someone they call Daddy instead of them. Some can't get past some antiquated pseudo-Biblical patriarchal b.s. about implied . Which, if you study "Bible era" history, you will find it was far more typical for much, much older men to marry much, much younger wives, usually through purchase or coercion.

If you have some skewed notion about a woman calling a man "Daddy", that's your own thing to deal with. By the way, "Daddy" is also common in the lesbian community and, again, implies no notion of . Words are what you make of them, by your personal definition and understanding.

I don't know you, haven't ever spoken to you, but I now 100% like you. You explained this 100% better than I did. Though we basically said the same thing. Well done, and thank you. I'm glad someone understands what I was trying to say. This is how I feel when I use the term.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After our kids were born, I got into the habit of calling my partner "Daddy".
It never really made it's way into the bedroom since we associated it with our kids and THAT just kinda wigs me out.

But I can see how it would transfer.
I'm just not that type of "cutesy" girl that could pull it off without making it creepy, at least to myself.

And I happen to prefer "Sir" anyways.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree, these are endearing terms, my husband calls me Princess . . . OOps, I am one!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark

I'm still not sold. The whole concept gives me the willies, even though I know it's not from an incestuous standpoint. I've received plenty of expensive gifts in my lifetime...it still never gave me the urge to call anyone daddy. I reserve that for my dad. The one who raised me, and cared for me, and provided for me, and threatened all my boyfriends, and checked my homework, and punished/disciplined me (not because of some kinky lifestyle and it's essentially what I desire, but because it helped me mature and grow as a person). Why would I bestow that title upon another man? I'm adopted, and I've met my biological father. I don't call him dad or daddy. At least for me, that cancels out everything my dad ever did for me. And that's like saying every guy who's a typical man (protective, strong, providing, etc.) deserves the term daddy. Fatherly affection can't be matched by anyone who doesn't take that role in your life. And anyone who's seeing to your sexual needs, in my opinion is already out of the running for the daddy card. And if I were a guy and a girl called me daddy, it would definitely give me pause that she sees me that way, even for a moment. Because, essentially, that's what's going on. If "Daddy" is all you can muster after I've done something nice for you, that would bug the shit out of me. I'm not your father. I'm your lover, your confidante, your partner, and essentially your best friend. Not your father. I'm not taking care of you out of obligation. I'm doing it because I care for you on a romantic level, not a paternal way.

So to me, no matter how endearingly submissive it may seem, it's really unnecessary. So for me, daddy used in ANY context except addressing your actual father is just rather silly. That "Who's your daddy" nonsense has always been a joke for me. And if anything, it doesn't sound sexy or sensual...it just really takes away from your overall experience.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
also like to point out that most of us don't have an issue calling our lovers "babe" or "baby" as well. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Oh man, I'm already in deep shit with my lil babydoll, over me posing this question.

"Forgive me, baby-sweetie-kins, Daddy will make it all better, this weekend!"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was in a sexual relationship once where he really liked it when I called him Daddy during sex once in a while. He wasn't even that much older than me so it wasn't an age thing. It was just hot. I liked it tooo!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The guy I am with I do refer to him as "Daddy" or "Dad" because he has a few kids. I only do that when I talk to the kids.

In person I just call him by his first name or shorten his first name.