Buying lingerie for gf help?

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looking to buy lingerie for my gf. However,lingerie at victoria secrets are very over priced and fairly boring. Looking for an affordable site that has kinkier lingerie. Any suggestions??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YBD

You can not imagine how dangerous it can be to buy a girl something so personal that is not beautiful and costly.

So if good Lingerie is not in your budget, look for something that is not so personal and in your price range.
Lurker
0 likes
You want to buy lingerie for your gf? My advice is don't be a cheap skate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two things you can't skimp on for a woman. Lingerie and diamonds. If your budget doesn't extend to the really decent stuff; buy something else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know things will cost. However, I want to get what I am paying for. I am willing to spend. Just would like better things than VS has to offer
Lurker
0 likes
Look at Lola Luna. French lingerie designer. They have a website.Very beautiful things, in my opinion. Not inexpensive but as others ( including you) have said, this is not an area to try to save a buck. Make a splash!
English Gentleman
0 likes
get your girlfriends size and buy of eBay, that's what i have dome in the past.

its private and you don need to embarrass yourself in front of a cashier and you can get good quality for very cheap. just have to allow for postage and time. read descriptions carefully and read feedback notes from other customers first to avoid disappointment.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by youngblackdangerous
I know things will cost. However, I want to get what I am paying for. I am willing to spend. Just would like better things than VS has to offer

I think the girls are trying to make sure you DO get what you pay for -- which in this case would be an appreciative girlfriend.

You skimp on lingerie, and the hit to the wallet will be the least of your regrets.

Trust me: Don't follow your instincts on this. Splurge. Think of it as a long term investment that will keep paying returns (provided you get the right size that is...)
Lurker
0 likes
Gilly Hicks (Hollister) has some really nice deals online. I get a lot of my lingerie from there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My advise .. don't try to buy her lingerie that "you " like . buy something she likes and you know she likes , otherwise she will know its a present for yourself not for her and above all make sure its the right size.. check before you buy