Bukkake?

last reply
43 replies
8.9k views
1 watcher
19 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Who has participated in a bukkake? If you have how many people were involved? What were you thinking and what was it like? Would you do it again? If you haven't done it would you?
Alpha Blonde
1 like
I haven't done it before.

It's a hot fantasy (as part of a gangbang) but not sure I'd do it in real life. Maybe in the right situation as a one-of (to cross off the bucket list) but if I'm being realistic, that 'right situation' is probably never going to arise. Still, I've surprised myself before, so I guess never say never.
Lurker
0 likes
anybody else?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe having a few guys cum on me would be hot, I have a fantasy about being with 3 guys at once and they all come on me at the same time. But I have never done it and dont think that would be considered a Bukkake. To be covered in cum from 10 guys is not something I would ever do or even fantasize about. But if it is your thing than cool!
Alpha Blonde
1 like
Quote by Nikki703
To be covered in cum from 10 guys is not something I would ever do or even fantasize about. But if it is your thing than cool!

Mine is a sweaty athletes in the lockerroom gangbang/bukkake fantasy. In my mind, it's really hot.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Yes just once and since I love cum, I did not object. I was in my late 20's and with I think 8 guys, but I am sure more joined in. I was covered with cum from my knees up and my mouth was overflowing with pleasure juice.

I suppose you would call it a Gangbang, it really was closer to what part of her we can not use, but I encouraged them and did nothing to deter them either.

Would I do it again, I am not sure but possibly in the right setting. Then on the other hand I have never done it again and it has been a few years..

Naughty Nurse you can say it was degrading, but it was fun too.
Lurker
0 likes
It is only degrading if YOU think it is. Personally I have enjoyed it a few times.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have not but it is a fantasy I want to experience. I have had 3 guys cum on me during a gangbang. That was hot but not quite bukkake
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheBeast9
Who has participated in a bukkake?

Yes... Well, it may fit into a loose definition of bukkake. I was being fucked too.

Quote by TheBeast9
If you have how many people were involved?

I think eight.

Quote by TheBeast9
What were you thinking and what was it like?

I was thinking how much I was enjoying my orgasms and the slippery cum splashing on me. I had cum in my hair, on my face, neck, breasts, stomach, clit, and thighs. My sheer white silky nightgown was transparent with wetness as it clung to my body. Mmmmm...

Quote by TheBeast9
Would you do it again?

Yes, I would do it again.

Quote by TheBeast9
If you haven't done it would you?

N/A
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone else?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Many times. Love the dirtiness of it. Love the smell.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I've let guys cum on my face when they really want to, but never more than one guy at a time. I don't get any thrills out of it, especially when it goes in my eyes/hair.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I did it on a camping trip in college. They had staked me out spread eagle on the ground then all the guys covered me. The best part was when the other girls cleaned me off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I did it on a camping trip in college. They had staked me out spread eagle on the ground then all the guys covered me. The best part was when the other girls cleaned me off.

How many guys did you have cum on you?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Not for me. In my early days I didn't mind one guy but no more.

Never on my face.

If he wants to he has to lick it off - my tits.

Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy the fantasy and if given the chance I'd do it, but, I don't think there's much chance . . . too risky in my current situation. I'd think at least five guys, twenty at the most, hard to think it wouldn't lead to a gang bang, which, sounds fun too.
0 likes
Absolutely no way in hell I would do that
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheBeast9
Who has participated in a bukkake? If you have how many people were involved? What were you thinking and what was it like? Would you do it again? If you haven't done it would you?

Yes. Once in my office for the pleasure of my boss n his 3 friends.
I felt soooooooo slutty n turned on. I would love to do it again with more men
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by TheBeast9

How many guys did you have cum on you?

There were 12 of us on the camping trip - 8 guys and 4 girls.
Lurker
0 likes
I think a woman looks so hot with loads of cum on it. Rubbed in, rubbed on splattered & dripping. @lindseyaggie @pink_pussy Lucky men that got to shoot on you. I'm envious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never have i done it yet, but it turns me on immensely, given a chance i believei would jump on the opportunity
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone else?
Lurker
0 likes
Well I have had a 6 man gangbang, so I suppose that can also be considered a bukkake party as well LOL. Being covered in hot cum is a great feeling smile
Lurker
0 likes
Not my idea of fun I'm afraid.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Gee with whoever started this thread thank you.

Suddenly having not thought about that type of Gangbang in years, I am rather excited about the idea.

I may just have to try it again sometime soon. After all I love cum.
Lurker
0 likes
since i luv facials i would luv to do a bukkake, i think i have the face for it
Lurker
1 like
Wow... lots of questions...

Quote by TheBeast9
Who has participated in a bukkake?

a true bukkake? I have.

Quote by TheBeast9
If you have how many people were involved?

I think ten plus me, so eleven.

Quote by TheBeast9
What were you thinking?

Not very clearly, but I needed the money.

Quote by TheBeast9
What was it like?

Very very cummy, sweaty, and wet.

Quote by TheBeast9
Would you do it again?

I don't know. probably not.