Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

breasts and nipples

last reply
40 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
how many women like their breasts and nipples to be sucked and milked by their lovers?
sucked yes. milked? I am not a cow.
sucking yes, never been milked haha!
Quote by iWoMan

Your tell him girl!!!
Quote by iWoMan

Couldn't have said it better myself.
I loved them sucked and the more intense the sex becomes than harder or bitten and pulled
Quote by iWoMan

I haven't laughed that much in a while. Well done.
Quote by iWoMan

Perfect answer!
Quote by iWoMan

This!! Sucked, Licked, even Bitten but Milked, not my girls!!
Having my breasts and nipples played with is a fantastic feeling, especially when they're sucked! It's such a turn on to feel the hot wetness of someone else's mouth press over my breasts as their tongue laps at my nipples. And as things progress I even like to have them bitten, twisted and pulled.

But milked? It's not something that appeals to me. Being milked seems like something too motherly to do in sex. I mean milking is what babies do, not grown ass people!
Its a great intense feeling having my breasts sucked,bitten or squeezed, but milking is taking it too far.
Surely one would have to be lactating to be milked. That ain't happening.

The rest, very enjoyable.

Quote by ICARUS7777
how many women like their breasts and nipples to be sucked and milked by their lovers?

milked?

sucked feels so good
Quote by iWoMan

This cracked me up haha..

Having them played with, licked etc, is a massive turn on to me, but i've found its something past lovers have not given enough attention to. Preferring to concentrate on the more obvious area haha
Quote by Jayemelle

This cracked me up haha..

Having them played with, licked etc, is a massive turn on to me, but i've found its something past lovers have not given enough attention to. Preferring to concentrate on the more obvious area haha

You have a good point here; a girl once fully clothed straddled my lap facing me and I caressed her nipples and breasts until she actually had an orgasm. Gave me a lot of food for thought (no I'm not referring to the milking bit - though James Joyce did make a rather nauseating reference to that in Ulysses).
I love to have the sucked, licked and nibbled on...
Quote by ICARUS7777

harder!
Milked?

Anything udder than that can be very nice
Oh I love mine sucked on...I get so wet from it
Having my nipples sucked is udder-ly delightful.
I'm not a cow ! Lmfao
Love having my nipples sucked
I love to have them sucked and played with.....
lave having my breast fondle and squeezed and my nipples sucked