1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok who really does have more fun?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't really think hair color is a good way to judge who is the most fun. That would depend on the person's personality. I've known many blonde's that weren't actually blonde. Plus some of the smartest people I know are blonde.
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose that only women can answer this question. From my male point of view hair color is a non-issue. However, I fully support a woman's right to decide that she should be blonde, brunette, redhead...or any other color that science can devise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As it's so easy to change, does it really matter?
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hair has been Blonde, Black, Red, Brown, Purple, Blonde with Pink Streaks and a few others Id like to forget and I have had fun with them all. But Im a natural brunette so I guess Ill go with that, LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
There is definitely a thing about 'blondes have more fun' that appears to be widely spread out across society...

I mean, if I'm out (I don't just mean out of an evening, I mean out full stop) with a blonde friend then she'll usually be the one getting the most looks. However I find when I am with friends of pretty much any other hair colour we get treated/looked at pretty equally (if we are equally attractive that is.

So I don't know whether blondes actually have more fun because they go out there and have a good time or if it's because people assume blondes are more up for it and so they get all the attention. OR, perhaps people truly do find them more attractive than the rest of us poor blonde-less souls ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Blondes attract more attention for a few reasons:

1. Light is drawn to blonde hair, especially in darker spaces like bars, or in direct sunlight so your eye notices blonde first.

2. A lot of cultural icons of bombshell-beauty and sex appeal have been blondes (Marilyn Monroe, Barbie, Pamela Anderson, Hef's ongoing girlfriend collection etc.) so it's socially reinforced.

3. Blondes are just hotter.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

1. Light is drawn to blonde hair, especially in darker spaces like bars, or in direct sunlight so your eye notices blonde first.

2. A lot of cultural icons of bombshell-beauty and sex appeal have been blondes (Marilyn Monroe, Barbie, Pamela Anderson, Hef's ongoing girlfriend collection etc.) so it's socially reinforced.

Goes a bit deeper than that...think of the endless childhood tales in which the blonde gets the prince while the brunette sister or whatever watches on from a distance.

There are a couple of tales I know of involving brunettes: Snow White as well as Snow White & Rose Red...although in Snow White & Rose Red little miss blonde still gets the prince while her brunette sister, Rose Red, end's up with the prince's younger brother. Or something like that.

Who knows how it came to be that way, but that way it is.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Goes a bit deeper than that...think of the endless childhood tales in which the blonde gets the prince while the brunette sister or whatever watches on from a distance.

There are a couple of tales I know of involving brunettes: Snow White as well as Snow White & Rose Red...although in Snow White & Rose Red little miss blonde still gets the prince while her brunette sister, Rose Red, end's up with the prince's younger brother. Or something like that.

Blonde egg/sperm donors are also much more highly sought after. Some fertility centers focus on mainly scandinavian donors because the demand for blonde/blue is so high.

I should also say that while blondes definitely get more attention... that means you get more of both positive and negative attention. I tend to attract the crazies like a magnet if I'm on the subway, bus or if I'm in a sketchy neighbourhood. Being harassed (or even chased in one case) isn't fun. I'll often put my hair up in a bun and wear a hat over it if I know I'm going to be walking alone in a questionable area or when I used to use the subway at night.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by LittleBambi
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Blonde egg/sperm donors are also much more highly sought after. Some fertility centers focus on mainly scandinavian donors because the demand for blonde/blue is so high.

I should also say that while blondes definitely get more attention... that means you get more of both positive and negative attention. I tend to attract the crazies like a magnet if I'm on the subway, bus or if I'm in a sketchy neighbourhood. Being harassed (or even chased in one case) isn't fun. I'll often put my hair up in a bun and wear a hat over it if I know I'm going to be walking alone in a questionable area or when I used to use the subway at night.

It is funny how the world came to this conclusion...makes you wonder where exactly it all started.

I would just like to say that despite being brunette (and redhead when the mood takes me) I can agree, from experience, that being chased and/or stalked home is not a good feeling. I'm a little over paranoid, I refuse to walk anywhere at night by myself unless it's from the taxi to the door or vice versa
Lurker
0 likes
they say the last natural blonde will be born in the next 300 years...they are being bred out evidently.

ill admit tho, when i went blonde from my natural brunette i did feel more confident and i did get more attention. but now i've gone red and the confidence remains and so does the attention. i think its a societal thing that blondes are hotter or more fun or stupid. and it really doesnt matter what color your hair is or how much buffing you do, (im not saying neatness doesnt count but you dont really need a $200 haircut to look good) its how you feel inside that makes you attractive. if you feel like a goddess then that is how those around you will see you.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
i think its a societal thing that blondes are hotter. and it really doesnt matter what color your hair is

Yeah, that's what most non-blondes say...

Come on LMB... dye it back! First Sprite, and now you too...? That's why blondes are going extinct. Hmmm... I blame Jaymal's Neely Jordan series for the sudden onslaught of redheads on this site!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Come on LMB... dye it back! First Sprite, and now you too...? That's why blondes are going extinct. Hmmm... I blame Jaymal's Neely Jordan series for the sudden onslaught of redheads on this site!

nah..im even hotter now ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm blonde, and have tons of fun.
And more fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im a natural brunette and my Gf is a natural Icelandic blonde . I told her we should have some type of competition to find out which is hotter. She thinks Im crazy but is up for most anything. Any suggestions what we should do? LOL
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by LittleMissBitch
i think its a societal thing that blondes are hotter. and it really doesnt matter what color your hair is

Yeah, that's what most non-blondes say...

lol - did i mention i lightened it up again? closer to blonde than red right now - funny, i seem to have lots of fun no matter what color i make it - for the record, i've been a blonde, redhead, dyed it light brown, dark brown, green (it was supposed to be blue, but it turned out green!) i am thinking about hot pink, but really, that's what wigs are for. smile and it had nothing to do with Jake's stories, btw... that said, if he's reading this, please please PLEASE let me know what you thought of those pictures i sent... and the package... and umm... sorry hope i didn't bother the neighbors too much and.... yeah... *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Im a natural brunette and my Gf is a natural Icelandic blonde . I told her we should have some type of competition to find out which is hotter. She thinks Im crazy but is up for most anything. Any suggestions what we should do? LOL

come visit me and, after the threesome, i'll pick the winner!!!!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.