last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
HI all,

I am a fan of a somewhat bigger clitoris. But i love licking pussy and sucking on clit. So if the clit is bit bigger it makes sucking nicer.

So my question is.
Do you think you have somewhat bigger clitoris and has it brought you more sensual stimulation and satisfaction?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Mine's an 'outie', and somewhat prominent, but not really any larger than average. It's extremely responsive though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm curious about this. largest I can recall was a year ago. She wanted it sucked hard & it engorged to nearly 3cm. Her labia must have extended close to five cm into my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Mine's an 'outie', and somewhat prominent, but not really any larger than average. It's extremely responsive though.

How could I know if Bethany's is more responsive than mine. Either I missed the point of this is a very silly thread
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

How could I know if Bethany's is more responsive than mine. Either I missed the point of this is a very silly thread

A taste test?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

If you can have an orgasm in less than two minutes of having your clit played with/sucked, then yours is more responsive than mine. If longer than 3 minutes, then mine's more responsive than yours. It usually takes me between 2-3 minutes of clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a guy not a girl but I love sucking bigger clits...
Lurker
0 likes
I do not have a large one at all, and mine is not prominent but mine is very responsive. As Bethany puts it...with clitoral stimulation I can have an orgasm very quickly (in 2-3 mins) can be managed.
Lurker
0 likes
Looking for guys who can embarrass me with their bigger dick.
Lurker
0 likes
I need a big cock
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So we know some men like big clits and it won't make a girl cumm faster.

But a big Clit that is more protruding should give more impulses from rubbing against something?
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on her body and how she's wired, really. Case by case. Everyone's different.

I have a small clit and honest to god cannot stand any of that over-attention. Broad, generalized pressure is good enough. Very quickly any pleasure can turn to irritation and a MAJOR turn-off. Nothing intense, direct, or specific. If I had anything bigger I'd be even worse off.

Frustrating to me, my husband (14 years later) still somehow insists that 'if only you'll let me . . . you'll know how good it feels' He won't take my REACTION and DISLIKE for what it is.

Too many guys seem to think that the clit is some magic button - but it's really case-by-case based on the woman and her body, not something you watched in a movie one time. And apparently the sensitivity of it has nothing to do with it's outward appearance.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
It depends on her body and how she's wired, really. Case by case. Everyone's different.

I have a small clit and honest to god cannot stand any of that over-attention. Broad, generalized pressure is good enough. Very quickly any pleasure can turn to irritation and a MAJOR turn-off. Nothing intense, direct, or specific. If I had anything bigger I'd be even worse off.

Frustrating to me, my husband (14 years later) still somehow insists that 'if only you'll let me . . . you'll know how good it feels' He won't take my REACTION and DISLIKE for what it is.

Too many guys seem to think that the clit is some magic button - but it's really case-by-case based on the woman and her body, not something you watched in a movie one time. And apparently the sensitivity of it has nothing to do with it's outward appearance.

It's possible that a larger clit would actually mean you could take more stimulation because the nerve endings would be further apart. You probably have the same number of nerve endings (approximately) as a larger clit, or even a penis, since they start out in utero as the same structure. When the nerve endings are packed into a relatively small space, that means what would be pleasant for another woman is just overload for you.*

But since your clit is what it is, it behooves your husband to listen to what you tell him and do what pleases you.

*I hope I'm not "mansplaining" here. That's not my intention. I'm speculating based on some information I read many years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Metilda has touched on a major misunderstanding many men have about female arousal. There is a much greater variety of arousal patterns among women than for men. For a man to be a good lover, he must pay closer attention to her wants and needs, instead of assuming that what worked for Suzie will work for Mary. Take the time to learn as much as you can about the different parts of her body, and what she likes and doesn't. It will take a lot of practice, but the very act of you showing her that you really are interested in what she wants and doesn't will make her much more patient with your experimentation.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

If you can have an orgasm in less than two minutes of having your clit played with/sucked, then yours is more responsive than mine. If longer than 3 minutes, then mine's more responsive than yours. It usually takes me between 2-3 minutes of clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm.

what if, sometimes it's longer than 3 minutes and sometimes it's less than 2? we need more data and a control group to do this properly.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.