Bi Guys

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everbody accepts and enjoys bi girls. Why do girls freak when they hear about bi guys?
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls are usually more open to experimentation, so maybe it's because it's more "normal". Also, two girls making out makes them seem more feminine, while two guys making out looks less "masculine"? Not my opinion but I assume that's part of the reasoning.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I think bi guys are hot. The confidence of knowing what you like and going after it is sexy. In your experience, is it just straight girls that freak out, or all girls?
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've never freaked out at the thought of bi men. i feel the same way about them as i do bi women -indifferent.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
1 like
I'd love to sit and watch two guys together at least once in my life! That would be more interesting to me than sitting watching two girls together. Different story if I am involved in the action, though!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Jtholter
Everbody accepts and enjoys bi girls. Why do girls freak when they hear about bi guys?

My experience is that girls don't, or at least less often than do men. I have found that the average straight guy, being turned on by bi women, are more willing to accept them than they are bi men. Homophobia strikes a bi male just as hard as it does gay men when it's brought out in the open. Even some gay men will look askance at a bi man for 'not really being gay.'

As a possible long term boyfriend, there are some woman who just don't want to compete with a man's bisexual desires. It's understandable, I suppose, as it must be tough to feel like you are competing with someone beyond their control, but I don't think one can paint 'most women' with this very broad brush.

As with any group, how bi men are viewed depends on who is doing the viewing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe they're worried that the bi guy might take their "ride" per say..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here is one female that doesn't. I have three male FWB. and all are Bi.
If we are into a MMF they are quite happy to engage with each other providing I am getting what I want.
None of us engages in anal so that's one thing on the no go list.
Lurker
0 likes
I have seen in my life that bi men is still a . And also, most of the girls I know said that they prefer not being with them. I don't know why, maybe because being afraid of cheating or some other insecurity. Maybe is just that they want to be sure to be the only one that turns on him.

Interesting topic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all about pleasuring.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love bi-guys! They're always better in threesomes!
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

My experience is that girls don't, or at least less often than do men. I have found that the average straight guy, being turned on by bi women, are more willing to accept them than they are bi men. Homophobia strikes a bi male just as hard as it does gay men when it's brought out in the open. Even some gay men will look askance at a bi man for 'not really being gay.'

As a possible long term boyfriend, there are some woman who just don't want to compete with a man's bisexual desires. It's understandable, I suppose, as it must be tough to feel like you are competing with someone beyond their control, but I don't think one can paint 'most women' with this very broad brush.

As with any group, how bi men are viewed depends on who is doing the viewing.

I would fit into that group above. if I met a man and during dinner or whatever conversation, he told me he was bisexual, that would be a deal breaker for me. I'm not prepared to allow myself to get attached to someone who, in the future will most likely want to be with a man. I don't like sharing a partner. If he is attracted to other men, i imagine it would be hard to keep denying himself that part of his sexuality. I don't want any part of that type of relationship.