Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Thing About Being A Woman / Female ?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Hey there smile

So myself and a friend of mine were talking about my sex toy collection, which pieces were my favorite --- and I made the remark, rather jokingly, that one of my favorite things about being a woman is that I can find almost anything to use as a sex toy if I'm creative enough and have hot water to sterilize it (ladies, please sterilize your uhm, utensils regularly)...

But that got me thinking,

What actually ARE my favorite things about being a woman?

So I decided I'd pose the question to all you Lushy Ladies out there!

(Disclaimer: question applies to trans-people, post-operative or otherwise, and generally anybody who considers herself female)
Hide objects anywhere
Quote by AmericanBeauty
Hide objects anywhere

giggles

Yielding, yet still being spirited
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Quote by AmericanBeauty
Hide objects anywhere

Lol when I was young, I used to shoplift by sticking shit in my bra aaaalll the time... but like, now they're not afraid to do pat-downs on women --- at least, not in my country --- and it's pretty common for security. But I've never heard of a woman getting an impromptu pat-down, either. Probably if they get arrested.
Quote by AnnaK87

Lol when I was young, I used to shoplift by sticking shit in my bra aaaalll the time... but like, now they're not afraid to do pat-downs on women --- at least, not in my country --- and it's pretty common for security. But I've never heard of a woman getting an impromptu pat-down, either. Probably if they get arrested.

I used to work on the door of a club when money was tight, and until I worked there all of the men who intended to cause problems just brought their weapons into the club in their girlfriends' bras, but my job was to make sure that there were no weapons making their way in on the women.

I had my own private area in which to search them too, but it did entail an awful lot of very detailed patting down.
Quote by PanJinlian

I used to work on the door of a club when money was tight, and until I worked there all of the men who intended to cause problems just brought their weapons into the club in their girlfriends' bras, but my job was to make sure that there were no weapons making their way in on the women.

I had my own private area in which to search them too, but it did entail an awful lot of very detailed patting down.

Hahahaha I couldn't do that --- I'd get too frisky LOL besides, I'm 5'2" ---- I'm not intimidating to anybody.
Is the prerogative to have a little fun! (Shania Twain? Lol)
Quote by AnnaK87

Hahahaha I couldn't do that --- I'd get too frisky LOL besides, I'm 5'2" ---- I'm not intimidating to anybody.

I'm just under 6'4, so add heels and I can do some serious intimidating!

I never did anything physical though- I had a minder to look after me for that. My job was checking the ladies on their way in, getting the fights out of the ladies' loo so that the male bouncers could get them out of the club and talking down the men who were drunk and rumbling for something, in the vein of 'you don't need to do that, do you? come and talk to me instead, so that THEY don't have to throw you out'.

In all of the time I worked there no man swung for me- it was always the women who actually tried to glass me. You'd really have struggled to be frisky with it, trust me smile

Anyway, back to what's good about being female.

Lack of male pattern baldness?

Ability to reach orgasm 8 times in one session without imploding?

It's hard to say, since I've never been a bloke!