Ben Wa Balls

last reply
18 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
So what say you all about your experience using them; size and material preference; any muscle benefits noticed; anything else you would like to share!

Kee

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kee4fun
So what say you all about your experience using them; size and material preference; any muscle benefits noticed; anything else you would like to share!

Kee

I tried them and I don't hate them but I don't like them. I prefer a bullet vibe just because it does a lot more for me.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Theoretically, they're not meant for immediate gratification, or even moderate to slow gratification. They're at best a form of foreplay. They tease the muscles in the vagina to respond to the gentle, vibratory, and very random stimulus of the balls rolling around inside the larger balls. Some women feel it, some don't. Some love it, others are like "meh".

I'd consider them more for exercise purposes than sexual arousal purposes. I wouldn't put anything inside me for an extended period of time that wasn't made of some non-porous material, like medical grade stainless steel or medical grade silicone.

As a soon to be mom, I'm considering using them after birth to work out and restrengthen the muscles of my pelvic floor. If there are sexual side benefits, I'll take them. ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mentally, Ben Wa Balls are very exotic as well as alluring. Physically, however, they don't do much for me. I'd just as soon use one of my many vibrators as to mess around with Ben Wa Balls. I enjoy my vibes much more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used a set that is a little larger when I go for a run or time on the tread mill. Helps pass the time smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have given sets to my models before or during photo shoots none have ever complained and will bring them to subsequent shoots, often wear them before we start to great effect. My last shoot I gave her a second set and she used both sets at the same time!
Pictures are great too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I have LELO Noir Beads, their version of Ben Wa balls. They do absolutely nothing for me. Nothing at all.

unfortunately... I have to agree... the mini r fun at times.. especially when u feel u really want to enhance arousal.. the bigger ones I find uncomfortable..
but they r beautifully made biggrin

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mashman
I have given sets to my models before or during photo shoots none have ever complained and will bring them to subsequent shoots, often wear them before we start to great effect. My last shoot I gave her a second set and she used both sets at the same time!
Pictures are great too.

OMG ... giggles

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmmmmmmmm very nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I have LELO Noir Beads, their version of Ben Wa balls. They do absolutely nothing for me. Nothing at all.

My wife has a Lelo toy and she does not give it a high rating. She says that its made too hard, it needs to be softer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After giving birth to my last baby, i got myself a set and wish i had known about them a long time ago. they are great and tightening up the inner muscles. my niece has a rather very healthy sex life told me once when she saw mine that her boy friend was amazed at the difference within her too.
Lurker
0 likes
I have often used my ben wa balls and have two different sizes. It has been my experience that they don't really "do" anything that I notice while I have them in, in fact I've forgotten them a time or two. What I do notice is that when my partner tries to insert himself, he gets quite the surprise! The balls have made me clench and use the muscles in my vagina while they were in and once removed, I'm super tight. The smaller and heavier the balls the tighter I am. It's great for role playing and I'm pretending to be someone else! I love them and will continue to use them.

Plus on a health level, they are better than kegals for keeping all your lower lady parts in shape.
Lurker
0 likes
The smaller ones are ok when you're really bored and wanna try somethin' new. Most of the times, however, i prefer my vibe because its softer. (And can be used for places where Ben Wa Balls can't.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have two sets and they give no gratification during use. Its after I take them out do I notice that I am in fact tighter. Its also kinda fun to know I have them in when im out in public.
Lurker
0 likes
Like them. Best work when I am cumming. Bigger ones should be used.
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
The first time I used mine, I enjoyed it immensely. Then I could not relax enough to remove one of them! Kind of scared me, but I just laid around, relaxed and was fine. My fiancé thought it was hilarious, so they entertained him as well.

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I've not used ben wa balls, I have a toy that has a double sphere which I've worn inside me all day. Those aren't too bad. My bf, has also had me insert 2 golf balls into my pussy which I don't like because it presses on my urethra and I either have the feeling I have to pee or when I do pee, I don't feel I fully emptied. My bf, who is also my Dom, has told me that he has had other subs (before me) that would be able to orgasm with golf balls inside because it stimulates the g-spot and simply walking around can has made them cum. Since I wear an anal plug 24/7, I really can't have anything balls in my pussy because of the discomfort of the pressure on my urethra.

Anyone else ever try this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have 3 sets of them s, m l, . I like to use them on occasion. Can make for an interesting time.