being shared?

last reply
22 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If your husband/bf asked you to sleep with other men at your leisure and or while he watches, would you do it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am sure i am not alone yes done that sexy recommended, usually bf holds my hand as he watches mmmmmmmmmmmmm hot Jelly xxx

open minded with a strong relationship and anything goes x

oh and usually i end up walking like john wayne lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jellyboobys
i am sure i am not alone yes done that sexy recommended, usually bf holds my hand as he watches mmmmmmmmmmmmm hot Jelly xxx

open minded with a strong relationship and anything goes x

oh and usually i end up walking like john wayne lol

John Wayne!
Lurker
0 likes
Not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the past I had a couple of bf's that shared me. One asked me. Another did it without my knowledge just before he broke up with me.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely not
Lurker
0 likes
When I was YOUNGER it was fun... (Really...)

But I wouldn't share NOW.

She's just mine now!

(And so far as I know she's a happy poppy!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes. most definitely yes.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
0 likes
No, never.....its nt my type.
i can never share my love with anyone, for wt is mine is mine forever, there is no turning back once i m committed.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
He did, and I have, for the past 10 years. Its his kink, and has worked out wonderfully for both of us. One of my outside boyfriends has even moved in with us while he's going to college.
Lurker
0 likes
Certainly not.

I find the notion to be rather absurd.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by tiddlywink

I find the notion to be rather absurd.

"Credo quia absurdum" - Tertullian
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

"Credo quia absurdum" - Tertullian

Exactly!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and I really enjoy it. Some guys love to share and it really turns them on to watch, others hate the idea. So it's all personal opinion, but I prefer the freedom of choosing new partners if I want and my BF being ok or encouraging of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and I really enjoy it. Some guys love to share and it really turns them on to watch, others hate the idea. So it's all personal opinion, but I prefer the freedom of choosing new partners if I want and my BF being ok or encouraging of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being one of 6 FWB (3M,3F - not couples) we all share and share alike.
I live with my gf and there are no closed doors in our apartment. The others visit and occasionally sleep over.
We all do what we wish with whom we wish and occasionally in company. We are all Bi. Threesomes and foursomes are enjoyed by all. Occasionally all six of us enjoy a party together.
It took a while to find the right group to accept our way of life, but we all enjoy the pleasure of each others company without any problems, both sexually and socially.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I will gladly fuck a guy's wife or GF if he wants me to and I am sexually attracted to her and if he does NOT require that he be present. Sharing my girl; if it is an open relation or FWB and that is her thing, sure, otherwise NO. In the case of sharing my own girl in an open relationship, I do not wanna be present. In the case of FWB, if there is another female for me, I can be present.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
In the past I had a couple of bf's that shared me. One asked me. Another did it without my knowledge just before he broke up with me.

How did he do it without you knowing?
Lurker
0 likes
I have been shared for quite a number of years.
We had an intimate talk one night years ago and shared our sexual fantasies.
Sharing was one of them.
There has never been a problem and continues to be a active part of our sexual lives!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it and still loving it
Nafisa