Barefoot in public

last reply
10 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Simple and plain: did you ever go barefoot in public for your man? For foot fetishist, what is - lets say - most common fetish at all, this could be a huge turn on.

Barefoot in public, some foot jewelry, anklet, toe ring etc...

Discuss

Sorry no pics, 20 posts rule, stay tuned smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am often seen without shoes. Providing you are dressed accordingly why not. Not necessarily for my man or woman.
Foot fetish - yes I have had men that have used my feet to provide themselves with some form of satisfaction but the effect upon me did not equal their pleasures.
Jewelry - I once wore an ankle chain but when he went his way so did the chain.
Lurker
0 likes
I spent most of my late teens not just barefoot but wearing soldered slave anklets that had connected toe rings which meant that I couldn't put on shoes at all, including during winter, and a full set of Indian ankle bells so that he would know where I was at all times. When that relationship broke up I had to get someone with cutting equipment to remove them for me. Being barefoot broke all of the university's rules on health and safety for laboratory work and prevented me from getting a job in the field I had planned after graduation, and I found it really hard to get used to having my feet covered again afterwards, but my career prospects improved enormously afterwards.

These days I would find it very hard to go barefoot as I have a condition that makes my feet and hands cold and blue a lot of the time. I wear nice shoes when I'm going out, but the rest of the time my feet are wrapped up in sheepskin boots to keep them warm (I know that's probably a huge turn off for foot fetishists!).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on where. Not a fan of having things stuck in my feet or stepping on a fresh pile of poop. Prefer shoes outside but they come off as soon as I come in the house.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
tnx for respond, here is late night, so must go in bed...

Cheers people.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
As a beach girl growing up I hardly ever wore shoes accept when my parents insisted. You know like to school, church and out to a fancy restaurant.

But if I knew it turned on some men I would made it much more obvious.
Lurker
0 likes
Never been with anyone (that I knew of) that had a foot fetish. Flip flops are fine for me. I live close to water so always barefoot there at the beach, of course.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

You can't really go barefoot many places here in public, but I generally am barefoot wherever I can be.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

That's fucking disgusting