Attention to Clitoris During Oral

last reply
23 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies, I'm sure this question has been asked but I'm too lazy to go through every page, so ...

I've had partners who can only stand the lightest touch on or around their clits. Others want you to suck on that thang once they're sufficiently worked up. My unscientific research says most women fall in the first category. What say you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, every girl is different. Some like firm and others like less. As you said. But I think that the clit is just as important as a guys tip, or head. I love my clit licked and sucked O.O no nibbling. Just picture it being you, how much attention would you want your gf or sex partner to pay to your tip? Probably a lot seeing how that's the most sensitive part of your cock. So I say. You lick and suck that little clitty till you have your girl spent and passed out on the bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agreed. Every women is different. For me, I like my man to change it up and keep me guessing smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Agreed. Every women is different. For me, I like my man to change it up and keep me guessing smile

Agreed.... spice of life and all. Plus that is the same with any sexual act IMO, if you don't mix it up it can get old.
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely like my clit paid attention to but anything my lover wants to do to switch it up I'm game!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive only had iadies luv their button being tongued while i fingerfuck them. alxays get s them going&gives me a sweet drink!mmm
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I like variety. Going straight for the clit is the easiest way to make a woman have an orgasm, but it's a little cheap to me. I like when guys build me up to that point...especially when they refrain from licking, sucking, or touching it until I start cumming...it's amazing.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I like variety. Going straight for the clit is the easiest way to make a woman have an orgasm, but it's a little cheap to me. .

I'm with SWW

Start off nibbling my inner thigh,
kiss, lick, suck where your imagination takes you and when my hips are thrashing, searching for more, then go for the magic button and don't move until I'm done
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Naughtygrl73

I'm with SWW

Start off nibbling my inner thigh,
kiss, lick, suck where your imagination takes you and when my hips are thrashing, searching for more, then go for the magic button and don't move until I'm done

This was exactly what I was thinking, it never feels quite as good if the chap's just gone straight for you clit, almost too intense too soon. There's so many other things to focus on beforehand that help work me up.
Lurker
0 likes
Most men that I have been with seem to attack my clitoris like they are in a rush to get on to the next phase. They may well be.

If he is not doing what you want, you have to teach them, the poor dears do not know any better.

So if you are not getting what you want from you guy who is to blame. Most guys I have know want to please us and will do most anything we want.

The question, I am in the latter group do not give my clit too much attention until I am right at the edge. I fact you could back off a couple of times and then rebuild the stimulation again.

Promise you will be part of a tremendous orgasm!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaniWhore
Most men that I have been with seem to attack my clitoris like they are in a rush to get on to the next phase. They may well be.

If he is not doing what you want, you have to teach them, the poor dears do not know any better.

So if you are not getting what you want from you guy who is to blame. Most guys I have know want to please us and will do most anything we want.

The question, I am in the latter group do not give my clit too much attention until I am right at the edge. I fact you could back off a couple of times and then rebuild the stimulation again.

I pretty much agree. I like my clit stimulated but then maybe go inside, then my lips, then my ass (never forget the ass, lol), back to the clit. Lick my clit and finger my ass at same time. Explore every part of me. It is all connected.

It seems like most guys either attack the clit and neglect everything else or forget about the clit entirely!! Guys, dont be afraid to ask us what we like. I personally will not think you dont know what you are doing. Just the opposite, Ill think you care more about me then your ego!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I pretty much agree. I like my clit stimulated but then maybe go inside, then my lips, then my ass (never forget the ass, lol), back to the clit. Lick my clit and finger my ass at same time. Explore every part of me. It is all connected.

It seems like most guys either attack the clit and neglect everything else or forget about the clit entirely!! Guys, dont be afraid to ask us what we like. I personally will not think you dont know what you are doing. Just the opposite, Ill think you care more about me then your ego!!

I agree, after all, variety is the spice of life!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus

I agree, after all, variety is the spice of life!

Hey I said that! ;) But I agree with what the ladies have posted above.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tashtego
Ladies, I'm sure this question has been asked but I'm too lazy to go through every page, so ...

I've had partners who can only stand the lightest touch on or around their clits. Others want you to suck on that thang once they're sufficiently worked up. My unscientific research says most women fall in the first category. What say you?

I have found that most women, young , mature and older, love oral stimualtion of their clits, I like to lick and suck, taste and flick my tongue over it. Some are very sensitive, and need care. I like to make them want to pull my head on to them as I lick every part of there pleasure zones. I like making them cum so I can taste their wonderfull juice. I love to here her shout out for more and beg me not to stop.

ERIC RED.

send me a message
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost every girl here has answered the same so pleeeeeease believe it, Pay attention to EVERY area. Labia, thighs, mound, stomach, inside me. Not Necessarily in that order! just make me thrash about untill I'm going mad with lust, THEN attack my clit with full passion and don't let go as I give you your reward for doing my right. lol nuff said
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.. Every girl has their own different thoughts. I like it when guys do... Occasionally sucking on it. It's the most sensitive part of a woman's body and the part where most women feel good.
You know, if you message me, you can see what an interesting person I can be.

Just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my clit being touched and sucked. Best way to get me going ;) xx
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
alittle bit of everything works for me. the verbal instructions will be flying fast and furiously if all is done well along with the obligatory grappling and thigh crushing of the head when you've hit the sweet spot.
you'll get to learn the female response physically and verbally it will be deafening lol well it is with me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh hell yes!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the clit is the most important thing. draw little circles around it the flick your tongue back and forth over it rapidly, perfect orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"listen to her breathing and murmurs its always a clear indication that she is enjoying you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Start slow...lips, legs..build up to the clit..small circles and some sucking. Hmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LaniWhore

...Mixing it up is fun and always appreciated by my partner. I like to tease until she begins pressing her hips up toward me or writhing around - always a clear signal that she is more than ready for some direct stimulation or more aggressive play!
Lurker
0 likes
No two women are the same, nor is it, or should it be the same each time you are with a partner. Sense the situation, listen to her and feel her mood. A woman will have some things you do she prefers over others. Look at her, feel her body as it will be sending you messages.

Do not forget the perenium...one of the most sensitive spots on a person's body.

Other responses have covered what you seek I suspect. I have not met a woman that does not like good oral.