At this moment..

last reply
31 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hey ladies please describe yourself as at this moment.....

what are you doing? what you wearing (bra or panty on or off) hair style, where are you? home or at work? siting position if u sitting? what around you ? what time there? Horny level ? 1--------10?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At this very moment, I'm in a pair of yoga pants, tshirt and hoodie, bare feet, hair is long and straight (was at the salon earlier). Finally sat down on the sofa in the living room with my laptop and the television on in the background and waiting...I really hate waiting by the way...
Lurker
0 likes
Trak pants, t-shirt, haven't brushed my hair or teeth yet, only halfway through my coffee..... maybe later I'll brush my hair.
Lurker
0 likes
Just back from my run, beetroot red, still gasping for breath, sports bra and shorts
Mazztastic
0 likes
Standing in my utility room, wearing grey lounge pants and a vest, finishing a glass of red wine, having a last cigarette and listening to Soungarden.... Just about time to head to bed... (Well, way after bedtime really... Bad Mazza)
Lurker
0 likes
Breathing normally again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need a good fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by happyman69
hey ladies please describe yourself as at this moment.....

what are you doing? what you wearing? hair style, where are you? home or at work? siting position if u sitting? what around you ? what time there? how horny are you??

Looking at Lush, IMDB and Facebook. A daggy tracksuit pants and jumper. Out and unbrushed. Home. Just sitting on my computer chair. My bookcase with dvds and books. 3:10pm and I am not as horny as I was at 1:00 am and fucking in a public toilet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pegasus2126
I need a good fuck

That's quite descriptive! What are you wearing?

Oh, nearly forgot. I have an old white tank tee and trak pants, my old smelly running shoes. I've been cooking so I have tomato sauce spashed all over my top, and *smells armpit* I need a shower.
Lurker
0 likes
Wearing black tights and a long overshirt and sneakers. Laptop on my lap. TV screening extreme fishing.... makes me want to go deep sea fishing. Not feeling horny at all..... at the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sitting at my desk in black trousers, and a long maroon jumper. My hair is out, falling on each shoulder and over my chest. I'm at home. Sitting on a wheelie chair. Around me is random stuff, like CD's, iPhone, cup of coffee and keys. It's 3.37pm. I came a little while ago, but I'm getting hornier as the minutes pass.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Lurker
0 likes
In the living room, feet on the small tea table in front of me. Hair uncombed wearing yoga pants and a loose Xxl T-shirt. Watching TV...some documentation about the Mississippi river. Around me hubby and my two cats.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Sitting cross-legged on the couch. Wearing navy roll-down yoga pants, white tank top, Nike free run trainers, gray hoodie beside me. Creamsicle orange nailpolish and vanilla-flavoured lip balm. Hair in a straight ponytail. Just had some blue gatorade. Going for a run with the dog in about 10 minutes.

Oh - and as for the last Q - I'm hitting a level zero on the 'horny scale' at the moment.
Site administrator
0 likes
Sitting at the head of my dining table with my laptop .. here on Lush talking to one very sexy hot lady .. typing with one hand .. honest I am!

Opsey .. sorry .. ask the ladies ... my bad
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Sitting at the head of my dining table with my laptop .. here on Lush talking to one very sexy hot lady .. typing with one hand .. honest I am!

Opsey .. sorry .. ask the ladies ... my bad

Pouts it better have been me u cheater lmao ive already forgiven u once today xoxo
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
wearing a t-shirt and panties...its early morning my hair is in a pony-tail and im at the kitchen table.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Pouts it better have been me u cheater lmao ive lready forgiven u once today xoxo

oh crap.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im wearing a black satin robe (naked under it!), got out of the shower about 20 min ago after working out. Im laying on my bed with my laptop.. It's about 2PM here. I am about a 4 out of 10 on the horny scale.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I'm wearing a grey vest top and pants, writing, lushing, watching TV...

At present, I'm about 3/10 on the horn scale, but it was about 11/10 a little while ago - I remain unsatisfied hahahah
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
I'm reading the last book of Sookie Stackhouse.... wearing shorts and red bikini top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In jeans and a t-shirt, hair in a ponytail and sitting on my bed with my laptop for a few more minutes. Playing hostess to a houseful of teenage boys who are in the basement at the moment but will soon need some food and beverages. As for the horny scale, I'm at about zero :P
CurlyFries
0 likes
Propped up on on my bed with my laptop and a beer. Skinny jeans, black/white tank top, and black zip hoodie with my hair in a high, messy ponytail. Spent the afternoon planting a vegetable garden. It's now 4:30, and I'm trying to get motivated to start dinner. Keeping my horniness level to a low roar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naked, kneeling on my bed, ass in the air, typing on my laptop to chat to one of my favourite lushies, who is making me as horny as hell.........wish he'd just come up behind me and .................
Lurker
0 likes
Right now I'm forum surfing/ watching Breaking Amish and I'm wearing baby blue panties with a black camisole. My hair is up in a bun and I'm chilling out in the couch in the living room, cranberry juice to my left, phone to my right and my hubby on the floor in front. It's 12:20am here and I'm sitting at a 7.5 ;)
Lurker
0 likes
right now I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt forum surfing with my husband seating across from me on Facebook.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
chatting to some people, wearing t-shirt, jeans, underpants, no bra tho, hair up in loose pony tail, at home, sitting sideways on my chair. It's dinner time and I am not horny at all lol. I'm supposed to be cleaning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its winter here in New Zealand and I'm at home curled up on my couch with a light blanket covering me. The fire is casting a lovely light and the lounge is warm as am I from reading the lush stories from my laptop. Wearing cotton pyjamas, no bra or underwear just the way I like it, this time of year. Time to retire for the evening as its late, just know that I appreciate the stories I read and that they indeed make for some very erotic dreams to played out. Goodnight smile
Lurker
0 likes
Winter here. .very cold outside just had shower sitting next to heater only bath rob on with level 4 horny.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm laying on my stomach on my bed. At the moment, I'm wearing plaid cotton shorts, panties, and a blue t-shirt. My hair is down, as usual, and it's a little wavier than it normally is. I'm listening to the sprinklers going outside, they sound really spastic haha. It's almost 9pm and I'm getting hornier by the minute...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jeans shorts and a cut-off tee shirt, Just finished loading another story onto LUSH.
going to bed! its 11:00PM. going to NYC tomorrow to see a Broadway play. "Kinky Boots"
I just love the theater.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)