Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you willing to teach?

last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
When I was growing up I bought a motorcycle. I was at work one day and mentioned to one of the doctors (where I worked) that I needed money to put new tires on it. He hired me to go to his house and do the yard work. This included the yard, pool, dogs, and anything else he had listed. It was a sweet deal as he paid me 10 bucks an hour (min wage was 3.35) and often just had me playing in the pool with his two dogs.

He had me go over one day to clean the pool. I didn't know till I got there so I showed up in shorts and a tshirt (I know, stupid way to ride a motorcycle). He and his wife worked and his kids were grown so when I was there, I was the only one there. I stripped down to my underwear once everything else was done and strapped on some weights to hold me underwater so I could scrub the tiles to get the algee up before shocking the pool. When I got out I discovered his daughter had come home and had been watching me. White underwear hides nothing. She came out and one thing led to another. She ended up teaching me how to eat pussy. For the next week she had her dad have me come over to clean the yard and such, and everyday she had me doing it in the nude and would give me lessons in eating pussy.

When I got married her Mom and Dad were invited and as she was in town they invited her as well. It was hillarous introducing my new wife to the woman who taught me how to eat pussy.

So have you ever considered teaching someone how to do it right?
Nope - entirely uninterested in those who don't know. I guess I owe quite a bit to the women who take on the task.
I will if he's willing to learn
Nice OP!

At my age, I think it's unlikely that I'll encounter a guy who's not got at least some experience in cunnilingus.

I have found that generally speaking oral is pretty unsatisfying - I've really only had two guys who were any good at it.

I would be very keen to 'work' with a new partner to teach him what I like, what gets me off, in the same way that I hope he'd teach me what HE likes when I go down on him.

Everyone is a bit different and it's nice to be able to adjust your technique accordingly. I'd certainly enjoy the practice biggrin
Quote by Mazza
Nice OP!

At my age, I think it's unlikely that I'll encounter a guy who's not got at least some experience in cunnilingus.

I have found that generally speaking oral is pretty unsatisfying - I've really only had two guys who were any good at it.

I would be very keen to 'work' with a new partner to teach him what I like, what gets me off, in the same way that I hope he'd teach me what HE likes when I go down on him.

Everyone is a bit different and it's nice to be able to adjust your technique accordingly. I'd certainly enjoy the practice biggrin

I would agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

Oral (receiving) tends to be rather a bit of a chore for me. The pressure to like it when in general it's not doing as much for me as the practitioner thinks it should. Mazza is very right, very few guys really are good at it. And worse the feeling that so many guys give that's its a chore to be done. I know that there are going to be a bunch of guys saying "not me", "I love it", ect. But I'm saying in my experience, and that includes guys who say this same thing, this has been the case.
Quote by Mazza
Nice OP!

guys might not be good at it. girls, however...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

mortal guys might not be good at it. MadMartigan, however...

Fixed it, love.
Quote by MadMartigan

Fixed it, love.

don't make me come over there and slap you around (again).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

don't make me come over there and slap you around (again).

The truth comes out. You're addicted to slapping my bum.
Quote by MadMartigan

The truth comes out. You're addicted to slapping bums.

fixed this one for you, too. see how nice i am?

Learning how to listen to your partner often times comes with age, and unless the woman vocalizes her desires, the guy (young mostly, unless he is just clueless or uncaring) the guy will just fumble around. But frankly I have heard the same thing about women pleasuring other women too It is a myth that because you happen to have the same parts you automatically know what pleases any given lover; and thus you by default will be better lovers for them. This goes for men and women. What matters is being able to communicate with your partner and read body language.

A lover should be able to tell pretty easily if their partner dislikes, likes, or LOVES something they are doing. You don't need a lesson or road map for each lover you have, just pay attention to them when you are being attentive to them. You will see which ones like their labia sucked, which ones like their clit sucked or licked more, which ones like internal stimulus, etc. They all have the same parts, but how they want them stimulated will often be different. So it is not a matter of being taken under your wing by one woman or another and them teaching you how to please "women". They will not be teaching you that anyways. They will be teaching you how to please THEM. What they teach you could very well NOT be what pleases the next partner and might in fact turn them OFF.

So you need to learn to listen to each partner as you are with them. Now I DO suggest letting your partners know what you DO NOT like. LOL That will save some of the issues that may come up. But I don't think you need to give a lesson or list of things you DO like. Part of the whole experience IMO is the exploration and communication, the bond, the process. You don't need a class, you just need to listen to what your partner is telling you when making love/having sex. Are you truly a good LOVER, or can you simply follow step by step instructions? And there IS a difference. Also what may work one time may NOT work the next. Sex is about more than mechanics, it is about a mental state. And when you get lost in the mechanics as opposed to LISTENING to your partner each time, you stop being a good lover.
Quote by naughtynurse

I would agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

Oral (receiving) tends to be rather a bit of a chore for me. The pressure to like it when in general it's not doing as much for me as the practitioner thinks it should. Mazza is very right, very few guys really are good at it. And worse the feeling that so many guys give that's its a chore to be done. I know that there are going to be a bunch of guys saying "not me", "I love it", ect. But I'm saying in my experience, and that includes guys who say this same thing, this has been the case.

I think part of the problem is that oral sex, man giving to a woman, is often considered 'foreplay'. Like something you do beFORE getting to the good stuff. Too many guys think it's like kissing, groping, playing with tits, etc.. part of foreplay to get her wound up and wet so he can fuck her. It's weird, it's like going down on a woman is part of the overall foreplay playbook. Unlike blowjob which has it's own commonly used name and is seen as a separate act. Yeah, cunnilingus is a word but no one really uses it casually.

Guys are lucky, we can find a woman that's willing to blow us when we need or want it. In the car, quickie at a party, at the beach, where ever.. and usually she doesn't get anything in return. It's a whole sexual act of it's own.

There aren't many real life stories of a guy eating his girl's pussy at her desk and then going about his day without her sucking, jacking, or fucking him before he leaves. Going down on a woman is usually part of the preamble to fucking and some guys are willing to skimp on the appetizer so they can get to the main course.

I was lucky that my first girlfriend in college very rarely came from fucking, and back then I wasn't the well practiced love machine that I am now haha. If she was going to cum, it was usually going to happen from having her pussy eaten so I learned pretty quickly how to do it well. In my older age, blowjob followed by eating pussy until she cums is the best policy. By that time I'm up and ready to fuck so it works out.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Some of the arguments about if oral sex is a seperate sex act in itself and so on are really interesting but not really very on the point of the original post.

I agree with Mazza in that there is not a lot of teaching to be done when your partners are past a certain age (say early twenties) by then they either get it, think they have got it but are really lame or are not bothered to want to get it. Generally it is hard to teach anyone past that age. I would however amend that to when you are actually in a serious relationship. I think that in this case most partners, or those that are worth being in a serious relationship with, are willing to be "coached" in their technique. Taught is perhaps too strong. How do you tell a macho 35 year old who starts going down on you that he has no idea at all, "why don't you start off with basic licking?" That is not going to go well.

Sprite is also right though, in general another girl has a lot better idea of what is going on!!
I've dated a variety men of all ages; twenty-something to early fifties and everything in between and although I didn't sleep with all of them, I did enjoy their company, some more than others. The biggest lesson I learned was that I had to throw out that proverbial "rule" book because nothing was as it seemed. As I've said in other posts about age gaps etc., being of a certain age doesn't guarantee anything, least of all better or worse skills in the bedroom. Just because someone may have more experience sexually either by years or partners, doesn't automatically make them good at it and vice versa.

For me, I'm all about having a partner who is eager and willing to please and learn and be open to new experiences, who not only hears me but listens too (two very different things), who can communicate his wants and desires as well as ask me about mine. Enthusiasm goes a long way too. Whether or not he comes with experience is irrelevant if he has these other attributes and therefore I'm more than happy to teach but I'm always happy to learn. It goes both ways.

Selfish and cocky bed behaviour is a SERIOUS turn off no matter what the age and really just shows a level of immaturity and insecurity that I don't have time for.

I mean, at the core of it all, it has more to do with communication than it does experience in my humble opinion.
I had a very good friend who was asked if she preferred quality or quantity. Cricket replied in all seriousness that she would take quantity; she could always teach quality.