Are you turned on by heavy cummers

last reply
26 replies
2.8k views
2 watchers
15 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies are any of you turned on by guys who can cum a lot?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Ladies are any of you turned on by guys who can cum a lot?

Ofcourse. The more the merrier
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Omg yes! But then... I love cum, so a lot from one Man is a treat.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i love a heavy cummer
might sound odd, but i love the feeling of when i dribbles out of me
God Empress of Lush
1 like
Yes, of course! I love a really good helping all over my face and tits.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Ohh God Yesss!! I love a heavy cummer. If a guy is not a heavy cummer, that is fine as well but if he cant cum then he needs to let me know so I don't waste my time trying to make him cum
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
It's one of the reasons I like sex with younger guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
God yes!
Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like
Absolutely!!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Sensual Hobgoblin
1 like
OMG yes! Fill me full, as if that were possible. But it's a fun thought.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Oh yes, of course! The wetter the better, slippery and messy is good stuff!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

The more the merrier. Yes I do but enjoy a big cummer,  but a strong forceful squirt feels better. 

Rookie Scribe
1 like

yes, it makes me feel like i did a good job smile

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Love it when he can start cuming inside me and still be able to cover my ass with cum.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

OMG, a major cumshot is so much fun to be part of ... I actually don't judge a guy - he really has no control, and I just love him for giving me his cum - but I know a few guys who are major cummers, and every now and then, if I'm in a very playful mood ---- it is just sooooo much fun ... and what a challenge to keep from spilling during a bj!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Beffer

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I like younger guys for the same tesson

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When I was in college, the girls I hung out and I really had no interest in "dating" guys to start a relationship, we just wanted to have fun with them, and them with us - so --- yes, guys, we did talk and compare - when one of us found a guy with some noteworthy characteristic, like cumming in large quantities, we talked about him - and said "you should try him" .... lol.

So, we build a sort of database of guys to date based on some criterion - amount of cum, time they stayed hard, recovery time, girth, length, did they squirt or dribble, etc etc .....

Terrestrial Mermaid from Deep Space
0 likes

On average, men expel between 1.25 and 5.00 ml (1/4 of a teaspoon to 1 teaspoon) of semen each time they ejaculate. But this amount varies from man to man.

Men usually produce the most semen when they’re in their early thirties. The amount tends to decrease as a man gets older. Heredity, diet, smoking status, and overall health can also affect semen volume. Some men ejaculate more if they haven’t had sex for a few days.

Not really. As long as it is within norrmal/average range, it's fine. Quality over quantity.

Latest stories:

💙 Love Beyond the Stars

💙 Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?

💙 Okay

💙 Autolove

💙 Fuck for Gold

💙 On My Tongue

Please read, rate ❤️⭐, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!

STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS 💋💙

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yeah, SUPER hot especially in a long fuck sesssion, and he just explodes. Amazing feeling for me

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Very much so. It lets me know I did a good job when he shoots a massive load for me.