Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you hornier before or after your period?

last reply
105 replies
12.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Wow! I am glad I saw this question .. I am 55 and am so horny about 2 weeks before my period .... My husband says it's crazy good and I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
When nearing my periods I am horny as hell because my eggs are iso seeds.
During periods its frustration time and hence I bec9me horny again after periods.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just before it starts...I start...then during ...its get intense. Happily though...I am ALWAYS very horny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A week before ( now for me) you must have hard sex, or you will shoot fire killing everybody in your way. It is the ovulation period. Biological imprint, instinctively want/crave sex. I would say I always want sex, but then I NEED it, and it is soooo good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before definitely before. I wanna fuck anything that walks
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
I am quite horny when I ovulate, and on the third day of my period. Never the first or second, only the third and maybe the fourth.

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
I am quite horny when I ovulate, and on the third day of my period. Never the first or second, only the third and maybe the fourth.

The Lady of Shalott. "
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes

The Lady of Shalott. "
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Usually horny before period
Lurker
0 likes
before and after, i get very horny before my period and also very horny after my period
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i am hornier before my period. my partner and i used to have tons of sexual encounter before i have my day. and i really can't help it, i guess its the hormones.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm horniest (and wettest) when I'm ovulating, around the middle of the month on up to just before my period.
0 likes
I've been on Seasonique (a BCP where you can choose to have four periods a year, or take it continuously and never have a period, which is awesome) for so long, I really can't answer. I do recall being particularly randy whilst ovulating, when I was off the BCP's entirely in order to fall pregnant.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually horny right after my period
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As weird and somewhat disgusting as it may sound, I'm actually seriously fucking horny the day before my period, the first day of my period, and then normally the last day after my period, and the following week. I'll just be wise and admit... I'm horny a lot in general.
Lurker
0 likes
I am the horniest while I'm on my period which kind of sucks because the first few days are usually too messy to bother with. We usually emd up having sex towards the end of my period though because I'm basically horny the entire week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before and during. I fuck like a rabbit before and well my mouth is usually working hard during it. Some months it's like I'm possessed.
Lurker
0 likes
On my period I'm just turned on even more than when I'm not on my period