Are you girls/women more of a moaner or grunter

last reply
16 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Especially when you are close to climaxing or when playing with yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More of a moaner, especially when I'm alone. I might grunt like a tennis player when my partner hits just the right spot.

Let's make America grunt again!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm more of a gasper. My voice is so high, I can't really grunt, but I pant and gasp for breath when I'm close to cumming.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I usually recite classic poetry. Or Poe.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I usually recite classic poetry. Or Poe.

It will be said, I am aware, that when we persist in acts because we feel we should not persist in them, our conduct is but a modification of that which ordinarily springs from the combativeness of phrenology.

That would be quite hot to have whispered in your ear. Gotta love his shorts.
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
It depends whether I'm on the bus, at work or at home. I can be silent if I have to be... but can't help moaning if Sprite is reading poetry to me. Her version of the Shaven Raven is epic.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been known to make moaning noises....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Moaning to me indicates pleasure so I moan quite a bit during my experiences and at my climax, but I am not loud.
All my guys are grunters when they cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Anything can happen.... last time I almost chewed her nipple when she filled my mouth at the wrong time... :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JoelR
Especially when you are close to climaxing or when playing with yourself.

When I get off I tend to hold my breath - making very little noise. I end up gasping for air if that goes on for too long, but I prefer not to breathe if I can avoid it because it might throw off the amazing vibes I'm getting. And then if I have no choice, I prefer gasping into a pillow or something like his closed fist against my mouth.

But just during sex - I'm a fun hearted gasping, grinning, playful fool at times. Othertimes I'm intensely serious and this is when my moaning might get deep. But my orgasms are always the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When Iam reaching the climax I always moan un intentionaly. not noisy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
big time moaner.... when the right spot is hit, I could grunt...
Lurker
0 likes
I gasp, moan, whimper and scream if the moment calls for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess i moan when it feels really good and sometimes grunt when I'm really being used hard...........
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I moan a lot, but only when he's not doing it right.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
I've forgotten
Lurker
0 likes
You can make me do anything... it all depends on your expertise :P