Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
moaning, grunting, screaming, there's a spectrum
Lurker
0 likes
Moaner and toe curler
Butterfly
0 likes
You know I'm a clever girl... I do both things and it depends on the situation lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a moaner more than anything but I have been known to scream out occasionally... depending on the partner
Lurker
0 likes
I can be a very loud moaner
Lurker
0 likes
definitely a moaner! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll scream only with those I know are really talented lovers, otherwise a moaner smile
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Moan and whimper in pleasure usually. When I had my first vaginal screamed at first (read my story and you'll understand). First anal same - screamed. Normally not a screamer but a loud moaner as I get closer to climax.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
A moaner that becomes part of dirty talk, usually telling her how naughty she is in a good way rocking herself up against me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the above? Mostly moaning though. I only ever scream if it's a ridiculously intense orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm a loud moaner when a guy is doing my hole rally good
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am a moaner when fucked slow a screamer when fucked hard
Lurker
0 likes
Both. maybe more of a moaner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Generally, I am a quiet one during sex. But I have both moaned and screamed in my time.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

This seems always to be asked as if those are the only two choices. I'm not necessarily quiet, and, perhaps "mmmmmm" is a moan but I'm not sure. There are other sounds produced, though, some of which may even be in the dictionary.

Steampunk Cybergal
0 likes

Depends on who I am with.

I am a cybergeek, so I decided to dress the part.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Moaner

Nafisa