Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are intelligent women intimadating?

last reply
16 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Do you think a man is intimadated by an intelligent women? I rather enjoy the stimulating conversation percieved from my partner....where oh where is she?
I don't know if I would say intelligent, but I like to banter and tend to be a playful smart-ass...it definetly puts some people ooff. A lot of guys online just want you to go along with cheesy lines whenever they're horny. Others can be too serious and personal and get offended if you don't seem open to some intimate connection. I just like fun, random, and clever but people find me difficult. :P
Wish this was in ask the guys but I'll just answer anyway

Some guys are intimidated by intelligent people. I don't think it is a gender thing. Guys have big egos and some of us can't stand it if we aren't the funniest, smartest, best looking, and toughest person in the room. Of course the only time all of those are true at once is when we are by ourselves.
I can't speak for all men; only myself. I find intelligent women far from intimidating. On the contrary, I think intelligence is a huge turn-on. Given the choice, I would rather be with a woman more intelligent than I, rather than less. Not to put too fine a point upon it though, I am no one's dummy; so finding someone smarter than I can be a tall order. They seem to be few and far between. ("and usually involved in a committed relationship with someone else," he added ruefully.)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst15575_Is-intelligence-intimidating.aspx

How intimidating is it to utilize our forum search function, Mr.PussyPleasurer?

You'll find that 97% of the questions you might wish to ask have already been asked over the last almost 5 years this forum's existed. It's not against the rules to revive older threads and add your thoughts to them, or even insert a bump to jumpstart the existing thread and bring it to the attention of the last 10,000 people who've joined Lush since the thread was last eyeballed.

Isn't this also - an example of a duplicate thread?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Intelligent women aren't intimadating. And not just intelligence. I like women who aren't all 'girly'. Ones who can change a tire, work on an engine. I've worked as a mechanic in the military for 26 years so maybe that's why I like the kind of woman that I do.
they sure can be, i know that because i class myself as rather intelligent and i can be quite imtimidating, im not stuck up however. I just like to have the last word in an argue or prove my boyfriend wrong also because he thinks hes always right hahaaha
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
if a man is intimidated by an intelligent woman perhaps he should pick up a book and learn something
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

my take on it:
yes, guys are intimidated by intelligent women. in the olden days, men were treated as the superior gender, and women as the inferior gender that men needed to protect. even though it's much better now, men still subconsciously want to show women that they are strong and smart enough to protect them. so when a women is obviously independent and intelligent, some men get uncomfortable and feel threatened. girls, don't you ever dumb yourself down to please a man. if he's uncomfortable with your intelligence, he's not worth your time. i learned it the hard way!
I Don't Know, Guess Im Not An Intelligent Woman!!!
My ex said he was annoyed by the way I incessantly spell-checked his work...so maybe my perceived intelligence in the area of spelling intimidated him?
UGH .. Did you catch the mispelling of "intimidating" for this thread? smile
I know, for some men, they are intimidated by a woman's intelligence ..... and some find us smartypants to be a tremendous turn on .....

Does the initial poster think that intelligent women are intimidating?? Are you needing a GPS for your partner since it appears she is lost?

Do you think a man is intimadated by an intelligent women? I rather enjoy the stimulating conversation percieved from my partner....where oh where is she?

Maybe this thread would have been better received if it had been "spell-checked" and posted under "ask the guys" ..... that's where this intelligent woman would have posted it.
Quote by AngelHeart01

OMG! No one like's a yappy "smart" broad! This is the kind of shit that is a major turn off!!!!!!
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by AngelHeart01

OMG! No one like's a yappy "smart" broad! This is the kind of shit that is a major turn off!!!!!!

WOW .. I peed myself ... THANKS
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by AngelHeart01

WOW .. I peed myself ... THANKS

OMG SICK!!! Okay now you're hot again. Get in the shower so I can wursh you down!
Intimidating? Absolutely NOT!
In fact, at least for me, it is quite the opposite, smart women are a HUGE TURN ON! The confidence they portray is sensual and sexy... Being smart is an additional thing to make me desire them more... silly