Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anyone have a fetish for men in suits or well-dressed men?

last reply
34 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Lurker
No. But I think some men look nice, others look sexy in suits.
Lurker
Not a fetish, but I do like men to dress well. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but when a man takes me on a date I feel ashamed of him if he's not showered, shaved, nice-smelling, and wearing a teeshirt. Men in suits or smart blue blazers with crisp cotton shirts are gorgeous. If a man expects a woman to dress up to go out, then a woman expects the same. Besides, I want a man with me who looks like an adult not someone middle-age pretending he's still a teenager...
Lurker
I really love a man in a suit. I'm not sure if it's a fetish.. but in my mind if a mans in a suit, that means he owns it, which usually means he's powerful to some degree. Or it means he takes pride in looking good. But if a man is in a suit, the chance of him getting laid by me(or any woman prob) go up quite a bit.
Active Ink Slinger
Always like a man in a suit or well dressed.
Lurker
Oh yes......most definitely.
Lurker
Not exactly a fetish but I'm definitely more drawn to a man in a suit then any other type of clothing.
Not exactlly a fetish... but I like nice taylored, designer suits, stylish, vests, jackets, ties, even ascots, and I like a lot of the more modern street-look fashions with the classic. I also fancy tradional clothing from former eras. If it is nice, it can be a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
Yesssss. And a nice thick belt. Mmmmm.
Lurker
oh yeah, well dressed man in a suit, executive type, light cologne....
Lurker
I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fetish, but I absolutely love pics of men in suits with a nice big erection sticking out through their fly. Gives me tingles all over.
Brown Sugar
To me, there is nothing more sexy than a well-groomed man in a well-tailored suit...smelling good. Although it is not a fetish of mine, it is arousing as hell.

Now, let me say this. Clothes do not make a man...the man's confidence, intelligence, and character enhance the clothes. A man with a foul character adorned in the finest gear would not be attractive at all.
Lurker
Quote by DirtyMindedMom
I wouldn't go so far as to call it a fetish, but I absolutely love pics of men in suits with a nice big erection sticking out through their fly. Gives me tingles all over.

I concur wholeheartedly!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
I don't suppose there is anyone out there who has a fetish for jeans and tee shirt kinda guys?
Active Ink Slinger
I wouldn't say it's a fetish but a fit guy, in a suit, nice shirt and tie is extremely sexy!!!
Lurker
not a fetish, but they def look good that way ;)
Lurker

Because Harvey Specter.
Lurker
YES love a man in a suit
Lurker
Mhmm. Very masculine look, especially with good looking men in great shape!
Lurker
For me this is a massive turn on, I like a man in a well fitted navy suit with a white shirt, it's enough to make me weak at the knees ..
Lurker
Quote by Gop

My trip to the suit store with my husband - when he retired from the military - was inspiration for the story Weakness. My first menage erotica. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Possibly
To me, there is nothing more sexy than a well-groomed man in a well-tailored suit...smelling good. Although it is not a fetish of mine, it is arousing as hell.

Now, let me say this. Clothes do not make a man...the man's confidence, intelligence, and character enhance the clothes. A man with a foul character adorned in the finest gear would not be attractive at all.

Gosh exactly. If a girl dresses up and does her hair and nails and stuff then the guy should also make an effort. OH the "smelling good" is so hehe IMPORTANT. Nice cologne is so nice when you get close and flirt and then his musky rich cologne teases your nose. OMG I love that moment. That being said it is so true that it's not the clothes, it's the man. A creep in a suit is still a creep.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by DirtyMindedMom

OMG Rachel you are a naughty Mom aren't you? I couldn't stop giggling picturing this.
Lurker
Quote by DirtyMindedMom

Ooh, me too! Makes me tingly all over too, especially if his balls are outside the suit as well! So hot!
Lurker
Because Chuck Bass

Rainbow Warrior
I grew up on a farm! I'm a blue jeans & tee-shirt kind of girl and I like guys who dress casually too.
Active Ink Slinger
Not a fetish. I see so many men in suits in my job but I do appreciate a well tailored and fitting suit on a tall slim man.
Rookie Scribe
Love a man in a suit, especially if they have a muscley back...