Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

any difference between degree of hardness

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
For the ladies, during vaginal sex, do you feel any big difference when the penis is chubby, moderately hard, or very hard? (sometimes a man's penis hardness can vary and may not be the same degree)
Well of course! Rock hard feels just right.
Quote by Ls63563
Well of course! Rock hard feels just right.

Very hard works wonderfully. Like a male is at 16, but over the years most men I have been with are not as hard at 46 as he was at the base year of 16.

From my perspective even at 46, 56 or even 66 the hardness of many mens work just fine.
Moderately hard is best in my mouth. Rock hard is best in my pussy and ass. Or were you asking if thick (chubby) cocks felt any less hard than skinny cocks? Because two of my FWBs have really thick cocks, and they never feel quite as hard as David's. His is longer and skinnier. And I agree with Whitney. Sixteen year olds have cocks hard as blue steel!
The degree of hardness can contribute to a variation in the sensation in my vagina.
I dont mind a variation in the degree of hardness as it makes for an additional variation even with three guys in our group.
I like it to be rather flabby in my mouth in order to get my tongue around and over it.
Our three guys are 'chubby' rather than long, which is the preference we all have.
I must look around for a 16yo - my memory has dimmed there. Its obviously been too long.