Anal sex?

last reply
26 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It appears that most of us enjoy some sort of anal play or full blown anal sex. How many of you are actually open about anal sex around your friends or is this still something that you keep very private?
Lurker
0 likes
I keep it private to my friends. Yes, I enjoy it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't talk about it with my normal friends, but my FWB and a lot of my online friends know I like it and engage in it.
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is "Ask the Gals".......but I am very curious to try. Nervous.......but curious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no need to be nervous just need to be able to trust your guy, the rest is just relax and enjoy mmmmmm I dont do it with every guy, and for sure not with big monster cocks, way too tight, but average size is cool with time taken loads of foreplay and baby it goes home mmmmm curious is good nervous is good, all have a part in it , but once you done it no turning back mmmmmm go girl xxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it is a NO GO area.
I have tried it a couple of times and didn't like it for a few reasons - pain and discomfort being the main reason.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly don't talk to every one about it. But among several close friends it's available for discussion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My friends are very conservative so do we discuss.....no! Thank God for my Lush friends

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it but it is not something that I talk about with my friends....now if they asked I would give them an honest response.
Lurker
0 likes
It shocked me one day when my daughter told me that she had anal sex. Not that she had anal sex, but that she told me! But, the older you get, the less things surprise you. So, it was quite interesting when my second husband "offered" the same thing for me. I don't mind it, but it's not something we do that often and sometimes when we have tried it hasn't worked out, but some times it has been lovely! All that to say, while my daughter told me about her adventures, I don't share any of mine with her. I haven't been in a discussion with anyone (other than here on Lush) about anal sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I reckon i am normal in most ways and me and my close friends like back from school days talk about anything and i mean anything we know if each of us likes anal for sure. if we get a new guy next day we are swapping notes on what happened lol and anal sex is not everyones 'thing' but it is something special mmmm so we know each others likes and dislikes , my hubby used to know if one of my mates took anal just a hubby and wifey thing now i would not give the drippings from my nose lol lol lol Jelly xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not announce my love of anal sex to friends.

But should one ask for advice, I will share my experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't talk about it with RL friends I keep my sex life private but I am happy to talk about on here.
I really enjoy anal sex, rimming is a must and a big part of the foreplay.
Lurker
0 likes
The one and only time I let a guy try he could not get it in, the mood waned and that was that. However the first time a girl licked me there was not only unexpected but a wonderful sexy feeling. Want more but not a lot of girls go for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
It appears that most of us enjoy some sort of anal play or full blown anal sex. How many of you are actually open about anal sex around your friends or is this still something that you keep very private?

I must be one of the minority in that case. Tried it once, wouldn't do it again, painful and not enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only when I am in the right mood and properly prepared.
Jx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you're going to have annual sex, make it the first half of December. You'll get better Christmas presents that way.

What? Oh, anal!
Okay girls, same thing applies.raHS7WInvZibI17E
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Toys feel great so I am all in
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't discuss it with my RL friends but have on here. I like it but only with the right person who knows what he is doing!
[
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
In general, I'm not in the habit of discussing my personal matters with people that I don't consider qualify to have access to it. If I'm asked directly by someone who does qualify, I freely give them the answer. If they qualify, my answer would not be a shock anyway. I love anal.That has not always been the case. Now I have an extremely good partner and he takes the time to prepare me well. He has some girth, but if you are prepared well and he is in tune with you and your body... Let's just say that it works out well for me.?❤️
? A True Story ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I enjoy it. And I don't talk to most of my girl friends about anal. However, my one best friend, her and I are pretty opened with each other and talk about our sexual adventures pretty openly.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I don't go around advertising it, but if asked I would answer. I do discuss it here; yes, I do like it at times, and no, it isn't for every one. However, for those who say that it was painful, I would have to say your partner probably did not prepare you well and/or used to large of an object. The secret is a lot of lube and it helps if the woman is already aroused with other foreplay, then start with a finger. Any woman that has had a gynecological exam has had that much.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't talk about it except with lovers.....I adore anal and rimming....but lots of preparation and lube required....plugs are a great way to enable one to accommodate grater girth without discomfort and I wear one for most of the day before....
Lurker
0 likes
Love anal.