Anal Sex

last reply
41 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many of How many of you ladies enjoy anal? How often?
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it occasionally, only if we use lots of lube!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can the original poster please search for this question on the threads.

It is so over used. Anal = Painful over rated.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

It will be painful if over used!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to try, love reading stories on it, not sure if my partner would and to be honest not sure i would enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do really enjoy anal. Not just with people.. I do anal play with toys when I masturbate
Lurker
0 likes
This question seems to come up a lot here. Anal can be fun with the right partner and at the right time (I need lots of alcohol). Anal can be painful (use lots of lube as there is no natural lube there). Anal can be dangerous if proper precautions aren't taken (think sexually transmitted diseases). For me, when everything lines up, I'm happy with it. But that often doesn't always work out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really love it. At most times i prefer it to vaginal sex. But as others have stated, lots and lots of lube.
If it is not dripping out of you, add even more.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
From my POV I can not understand why a woman would not just Love Anal Sex.

I know I do. But it does take some practice and in the first few times with someone who will be gentle and give you all the time you need.

Then OMG
Lurker
0 likes
Love it - love the tightness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal must be done with love. I worked with her anus with butt plugs and a dildo for two weeks until she told me she was ready. We have enjoyed anal sex as a part of our sexual inventory. Yes, she prefers vaginal sex most of the time. But on a special occasion, it is nice.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As someone who had issues with someone who was obsessed with it (weither I wanted it or not) the experiences had turned me off it. I have been with the guy for over a decade and family members wondered why we never had children. Now said guy is medicated and acting like a normal human being and treating me like a queen that I am and he wants to have kids before it is to late. All I can think of is "Well could have done it earlier when I was fitter, healthy and had fertile eggs. Instead you fucked my arse every day."

Sorry for the rant. I don't see why some people are spruiking about how great anal is and how it is better then vaginal sex.
Lurker
0 likes
When it's done well, I cum from it, and hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, love it. Gives me very strong orgasms. First part of preparing my body for pleasure is a double enamas.

Brandie
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I prefer vaginal penetration, but I've done plenty of anal sex over the years with guys who aren't huge. Nowadays, it's mostly in threesomes. DP.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there and did not enjoy it. I have tried a few times but the result remains the same - painful and lacks pleasure. Despite my request not to cum in my ass he did and that was it for me.
Vaginal and oral sex is far more pleasurable and enjoyable.
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta luv a girl who takes it up the butt well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jtholter
How many of How many of you ladies enjoy anal? How often?

I love it especially when my man has given me vaginal orgasm.
Soon after that if i get drilled anal... My orgasm becums intense
Lurker
0 likes
Anal sex is definitely my most preferred type of penetration! I take it up my ass a few times a week, more if I can.
Lurker
0 likes
Love anal sex. I get it 3 times a week love to have I every day.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I like anal I like to start with plenty of foreplay and have a butt plug in ,Then Vaginal followed by removing the plug (obviously) plenty and I mean PLENTY of lube and a long slow insertion of his cock stopping when I ask him to but ultimately taking the whole thing.Give me and intense orgasm for sure the addition of my vib in my pussy while he is in my ass is a really great feeling
Lurker
0 likes
I've been doing anal for years now and still love it. I have anal often
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love having anal sex it gives me great orgasms
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't try it until I was 26, but I am glad I did! I love anal sex. The bigger the better for my ass smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never again, exit only from now on. Don't need hemorrhoids, don't want prolapse. My pussy loves cock, nuff said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

haha,that made me laugh and on a side note....who wants to bump a post a mile long!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wish I could accomodate some of you gals that love anal. I can't get it at home and it's been a long long time. I try to convince my wife she will love it but I better not tell her about how my former GFs loved it and had more intense orgasms with my cock deep in their ass and my fingers in their pussy and rubbing her clit. Dang, I miss it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know we have been asked this question over and over but he it is one more time.

Yes I love it and yes I have been known to beg for it when I am out of control.

After you are purged and lubed well there may be some pain, but God what a feeling. Just the most intense Orgasm ever.

Yes, this is one time bigger is better. I am pleased that many wives and S/O decline men this pleasure and themselves too.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, yes, YES!!!

And I don't care whether you do it gently or not either.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I know we have been asked this question over and over but he it is one more time.

Yes I love it and yes I have been known to beg for it when I am out of control.

After you are purged and lubed well there may be some pain, but God what a feeling. Just the most intense Orgasm ever.

Yes, this is one time bigger is better. I am pleased that many wives and S/O decline men this pleasure and themselves too.

Why are you pleased that many women , including my wife I suppose, decline men and themselves this pleasure?
Do you have any suggestions as to how I might convince my wife to try it? Sometimes I touch her there and sometimes for a few minutes but she always stops me when or before my finger gets in to the first knuckle. I'd love to make her cum like crazy so she'd start to like it.