Login

Am I the only one?

last reply
16 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
It seems like it is impossible for me to like someone my age. I have never really been attracted to someone around my age group. Everyone that I seem attracted to, or have the hots for, are @ least 5-30 years older than me. Even though I was with someone for almost 2 years who was around my age, I never felt the attraction I do for older men, for him.

Am I the only one like this.
Active Ink Slinger
I was the same way when I was your age and as I got older the men finally caught up with me and I ended up marring one my exact same age when I was 30 years old.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
Nope, you aren't alone. I've been doing that since I was 16. My magic number is 10 years though. It' fun, but nothing too horrible. I can't imagine being with a guy that's only 18 right now. And I can't imagine being with anyone younger than 25.

Guys in that range aren't as annoying to me for some reason
Lollipop Girl
Nope your not the only one...I have a thing for older men...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
Obviously not the only one.

For me age is not really important. Most of my friends are older than me. I find it hard to get along with people my age, because we can't necesarily relate to each other. I am somewhat more mature than others and have had different experiences than most people my age. I don't avoid men, or people in general my age, it just so happens that I tend to form relationships (both sexual and not) with people older than myself.
Active Ink Slinger
No, there are many including me
Nafisa
Not relevant but ... Holy necro, Batman! 9 years between responses!
Rainbow Warrior
I'm usually attracted to guys much younger than me, but I'm the odd one. Most women prefer older men.
Quote by Beffer
I'm usually attracted to guys much younger than me, but I'm the odd one. Most women prefer older men.

I’m with you, all mine are younger than me.. Including Milik.
Click below to see

Primus Omnium
Quote by vanessa26
I honestly prefer older

Yep, since you found me.
Space Force Deserter
Quote by seeker4
Not relevant but ... Holy necro, Batman! 9 years between responses!

Also not relevant, but I love that response!

It makes me want to dig for some really old forum posts and revive them, heh.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
Active Ink Slinger
I have always had a preference for older men normally 3-5 years older. I just find the conversations are better, and we tend to be on the same page and when it comes to sex they were already at a point of knowing what they liked and didn't like and not afraid to take the league.

Whilst saying that, I did end up marrying someone the same age as me.
Active Ink Slinger
Over the last few months I have started dating again following my divorce and moving to another part of the country. So far, I seem to have attracted the attention of men who are single again like myself, all of whom are a number of years older than myself. I rather like it.
Lurker
I was married to a guy three years older but now lately I’ve been seeing guys at least seven to fifteen years older. Just something special about an older guy. Guys my age are still hung up on playing games.
Active Ink Slinger
Let's face it, men seem to take far longer to grow up than women -- and I guess some never do. When I date I tend to date men who are older than me