Login

After sex

last reply
46 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Whats your favorite thing to do right after sex?
Active Ink Slinger
cuddle
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
lie in his arms with him still in me
Advanced Wordsmith
cuddle and feel happy
Active Ink Slinger
Trinkets got it so right!
Lurker
If you do it again, you were not done anyways. LOL

AFTER sex, I like to clean up a bit and then cuddle and fall asleep...... unless it is in the daytime, then just clean up and continue with normal stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
Stay in bed and cuddle
Active Ink Slinger
im surprised that both guys and girls, for the most part, all said that want to cuddle.
Active Ink Slinger
It really depends on if the sex was just to take the edge off before a date or if it is during the date or at a party.
Clever Gem
Smoke, pee, then maybe a power nap (and cuddle), then AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN!
Lurker
clean up...then cuddle
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by trinket
Do it again.
~Crystal; PM Me.?
The Linebacker
Quote by MrLosAngeles
There's after sex?

Yes, that's when my wife wants me to rub her feet while she enjoys a cigar and a brandy. But instead I have a cognac and a joint, she has to share, which leads to...more sex. At some point we have to stop!
Princess Blondie
Clean, cuddle, sleep. It seems like this is almost everyone's answer.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
Cuddle, hold the lady tightly and cuddle. Feel her body next to mine as we slip into a deep sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
Collect my money and leave!! HAHA
Lurker
Quote by crazydiamond
Smoke, pee, then maybe a power nap (and cuddle), then AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN!
Maybe I've spent too much time watching kids Tv programmes, but when I read the words "AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN" I can't help thinking of the TellyTubbies... I'll never be able to think of LaLa or TinkyWinky in quite the same way again... I can just imagine you in a LaLa costume jumping up and down clapping your hands in the air repeating those three words with glee!
Clever Gem
Quote by Iain69
Maybe I've spent too much time watching kids Tv programmes, but when I read the words "AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN" I can't help thinking of the TellyTubbies... I'll never be able to think of LaLa or TinkyWinky in quite the same way again... I can just imagine you in a LaLa costume jumping up and down clapping your hands in the air repeating those three words with glee!

Well I can get annoying and childish when i want my own way, but i won't wear silly furry costumes - FOR ANYONE!
Lurker
Quote by crazydiamond

Well I can get annoying and childish when i want my own way, but i won't wear silly furry costumes - FOR ANYONE!
What? Not even that cute Smurf outfit you had on the other night?
Clever Gem
Quote by Iain69
What? Not even that cute Smurf outfit you had on the other night?

That was Smurfette FFS, and Shush!
Lurker
Shit! Sorry I forgot it was our little secret, does that mean I can't post the photos?
Constant Gardener
"Be a doll and bring me back a roast beef sandwich & an ice cold beer from the fridge, babe... Oh - and feel free to grab a couple brews for yourself, just to cool down those premium DSLs of yours ... round two starts in about 50 minutes and I want you nice & pliable!"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
I delete the Internet history....so no one finds out!