Admitting you masturbate.

last reply
76 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is it most women will not admit they masturbate to their hubbies or b/f's.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Maybe it's still to some women.

I have no qualms admitting that I masturbate.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love your posts Dani =P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that question could be asked in general terms, across the genders. I am guessing you mean solo masturbation.

I have admitted to some patners and not to others, it just depends on how I feel about their openess.

Some men (and Women) see solo masturbation as a form of cheating or their partners dissatisfaction in their sex lives.

"Why are you masturbating, don't I make you happy in bed"

So sometimes it's easier not to tell. Also I know you men, if I told you I was going up to the bedroom to polish my pearl, you'd wanna come and watch, somethings a girl likes to do alone.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a bit of a for me since its a personal detail I prefer not to share with just anyone. (apart from online.)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and frequently
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yeah. daily and sometimes wen i dont have sex fr d whole day, even thrice a day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes
Lurker
0 likes
It is good for you. It makes you a better lover, and I am convinced that is beneficial to keep your prostate as active as possible, and to flush out your seminal vesicles regularly. Besides, it's fun, particularly if you do it with your partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I couldn't hide masturbating if I wanted to, I have a nightstand full of toys that say otherwise.zHRhG2tB9WPZwHs6
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Untouched
It's a bit of a for me since its a personal detail I prefer not to share with just anyone. (apart from online.)

think of the erotic potential of sharing it with an intimate friend. try it.
CurlyFries
0 likes

I love that there are about 12 responses to this post in Ask the Gals and only 4 of them are from women. Love it! It's obvious that guys have no trouble admitting they masturbate to anyone and everyone who will listen! Thanks for taking the time to put your penises down and respond!

To the OP, it really isn't something I discussed with my ex at all. Maybe it's my age? Just wasn't something I was open about. Can't imagine I would be shy about it now if there was a man in my life, tho.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I masturbate, and it's bloomin' lovely.

However, it's not something I've talked about in real life, particularly. It's a very private thing for me, and nobody else's business so far. I also prefer to call it "Happy Time", as it's less embarassing for me. I never talked about sex at all before I joined Lush, apart from listening to friends' conversations in front of me. My upbringing hammered into me that things like that are wrong, and whilst I'm trying to be open-minded about some things, other things are still very private.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i masterbate every day sometimes more then twice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it very often, probably 5 x per week, usually with my wife. We call it a handjob. I now tell her I'm going up to have a handjob, watch videos, and jerkoff. Sometimes I do it at the PC watching videos. I try to do it every time I get the urge.
We can't find a satisfactory lube, though, since my 2 favorites are off the market (Men's Cream, and Charlies Sunshine oil). Suggestions are welcome. Or is it welcum?
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I do whenever I get the chance. How else does one stay young. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I masterbate and believe its a natural park of life.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes I masturbate, that's what toys are for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes most natural thing in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it all the time, anyone that doesn't is lying!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LORD I please myself all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't have a problem admitting that I masturbate. I'm not sure why it would be an issue to admit it, maybe because they just like to keep it private and to themselves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep all the time it's part of life.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
When you say "most women", what is your sample based on? Women with whom you are personally acquainted? Or is it just something you think might be the truth?

I think "most women" who are regular members of Lush wouldn't have any problems telling their boy/girl friend that they masturbated. I know I never have. Most of my bfs seem to have accepted it as perfectly natural behaviour.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally agree with naughtyannie - I've had no problems telling my boyfriends that I masturbate, in this day and age I actually expect it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i play with myself all the time. honestly if i could lick my own cunt id never leave the house!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you are missing out and need your head checked if you don't!!!