Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A fantasy of mine, but have you ever......

last reply
15 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I love to let my husband lick and eat his semen from me after we have finished. I have always wondered just what it would be like to eat the cum directly from one of my friends freshly fucked pussy? Has anyone else fantasized about it? Have you done it?
Rainbow Warrior
I've done it lots of times, both my boyfriend's cum out of another girl's pussy, and her boyfriend's.
I have eaten mine from my exs a few times . When i was younger went down on a girl aftre my buddy had just came in her. Enjoyed them all.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes not only have I licked cum out of another woman after she was just fucked but also had mine licked by a woman after I was just fucked as well. Loved both experiences.
Active Ink Slinger
I love to suck the cum out of a freshly fucked pussy. I've done it many times and have had it done to me. My favorite is having it sucked out of my pussy then shared with me in a kiss.
Advanced Wordsmith
Tho my wife knows I would love to - it's not allowed. There are times (when handwashing her undies) that I find proof that I was allowed a little late cleanup of her and a boyfriend but she never comes right out and tells me. She just lets my imagination fill in the blanks!
Active Ink Slinger
Many times both out of me and out of another girl/woman too. Even a few times out of another female with more than one load in her. YUM
Active Ink Slinger
Many times both out of me and out of another girl/woman too. Even a few times out of another female with more than one load in her. YUM

How did that happen?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by KellyC317
I love to let my husband lick and eat his semen from me after we have finished. I have always wondered just what it would be like to eat the cum directly from one of my friends freshly fucked pussy? Has anyone else fantasized about it? Have you done it?

its called 'cream-pie' & I've done more than fantasized about it. my ex worked 4 to 12. she would stop & fuck her boyfriend on the way home. as soon as her boyfriend would cum, she would put her panties back on so the cum would stay there. then as soon as she got home, she'd jump in bed & sit on my face. I ate her boyfriend's cum out of her pussy for over a year.
Lurker
Quote by lindseyaggie
I love to suck the cum out of a freshly fucked pussy. I've done it many times and have had it done to me. My favorite is having it sucked out of my pussy then shared with me in a kiss.

Mmmm...Yummm:-)
Lurker
Quote by Soccermom
Yes not only have I licked cum out of another woman after she was just fucked but also had mine licked by a woman after I was just fucked as well. Loved both experiences.

Same is the case with me. I ve even exchanged cum with other after either of us have licked other
Active Ink Slinger
wow..priya...would love to share more..smile
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I have licked cum from another woman's pussy and have had women lick cum from me after I have been fucked. I enjoy it either way, but not as much as I enjoy swapping cum from mouth to mouth with another woman after giving a guy a BJ, YUMYUM!!...................But I guess that is for another thread! LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
It was weird at first. Both my buddy and I where taking turns. Me first, then he. Afterwards, I went for it! The next evening, he was penetrating her as I was fingering her...another weird feeling. My good friend here, Iamyourwife, reminded me something she said many times. When it comes to satisfy your wife, you can't think about anything being weird! You need to get her off!
Active Ink Slinger
no guy has ever sucked cum from my pussy. other girls have, and i've done it to other girls. most guys i've been with tend to avoid cum once they shoot
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net