Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

4/8 out of the guys I slept with didn't come, is there some thing wrong with me?

last reply
18 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
4 guys I've slept with have came, absolutely fine, no problem.

But the other 4... didn't.

One of them was a virgin, one of them ended up not feeling ready to have sex with me, one of them I didn't like so I made him stop and one of them was on cocaine. Are these valid reasons for it?

I feel really worried about it at times because I want to pleasure the boys and half the guys I've been with didn't even finish. Could it be because I am ugly or because I don't turn them on? Or was it just because of the reasons I spoke about? What can I do to improve myself sexually?

Also, has any one else had any similar experiences? Every single guy that didn't come was a one-night-stand, could that be some thing to do with it?

Please give me replys or message me, I'd like to hear about other people.

Thanks.

P.S. I'm in my teens.
Lurker
It's not you babe, I've been with guys like that, they wank far too often so when it comes to sex they take ages
God Empress of Lush
I've "had" guys who couldn't even get it up - usually a result of alcohol! I stay way clear of guys on drugs, but I guess that could have the same effect.

And if you made one of them stop, that's definitely your responsibility (in a GOOD way).

I'm sure you're not ugly - but one-night stands often don't work out. It's the longer relationships that lead to the consistently best sex, in my experience (not that's its much longer then yours probably!)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
From a guys perspective. I think you answered you own question, one wasn't ready with himself, one you made stop! (its good that you don't feel too pressured to say no) ones on Coca, which can have an impact on sexual performance, but despite that as Annie says I would steer clear of anyone on drugs.

From the perspective of are you ugly? well you haven't got a profile picture and there is not enough detail to go on how far you got with them before they didn't cum. If you got as far as having sex they chose to have sex with you for a reason. However psychologically speaking thats not how it works there are not some girls who are pretty enough to make you cum and some who aren't. I believe, in short, when its a one night stand the level of attractiveness is rated relative to an individuals standards, by how attractive we think we are and the attractiveness of people who reciprocate our advances. In short beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I'm willing to bet the guys you speak about have the same anxiety and are asking themselves the same questions.

It sounds like its not you but the people you choose that are the problem. You need a better standard of guy and relationship before and after having sex.
The Linebacker
Sounds like the reasons they didn't cum were factors other than you. Don't sweat it. Maybe avoid the one time thing/one night stand for awhile. It's usually a lot more fun with someone you are comfortable with anyhow, at least until you are older & much more experienced. You will eventually have one time hook-ups with friends that will work out very well I am sure. Don't ever do anything unless you really want to.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes there is something wrong with you.

Quote by AshleyStun

P.S. I'm in my teens.

This too shall pass. You will be fine.
Lurker
I really hope you mean you are in your late teens. Seriously, it sounds like you've made really poor choices in who you hook up with. The guy on Coke raises the most red flags. Pick guys you have a real connection with, ones that are worth it. Because when you are my age, you'll want good memories to fall back on.
Lurker
Quote by rockstar81
I really hope you mean you are in your late teens. Seriously, it sounds like you've made really poor choices in who you hook up with. The guy on Coke raises the most red flags. Pick guys you have a real connection with, ones that are worth it. Because when you are my age, you'll want good memories to fall back on.

ohh so i wasnt the only one to be taken aback by 8 guys while in your teens? rock star is right, its really better when there is a connection rather than random dudes. its ok to wait until its the right guy, its ok to be suuuuper picky about who you share yourself with. in fact its really better...IMO. course sex didnt really start getting good for me until my 20s .. then 35 hit and OMFGGG....anyway. good luck...just remember when it comes to sex its really QUALITY over QUANTITY. smile
Constant Gardener
Learning how to fuck effectively, is like riding a bicycle.

You start out with training wheels, but things are shaky. The wheels come off and you fall a few times, scraping elbows and knees and it doesn't seem too fun.

Then suddenly, you're riding all day and night without a major spill.

One day you're feeling so good, you fling both hands off the handle bars and you're zooming down the block, hands out like you're flying. Til a fucking dog or cat runs in front of you or you hit that pot hole that hasn't been filled in.

Crash n burn city.

Pretty soon you realize that handle bars are there for a reason.

Sounds like those guys weren't riding at the same level of experience as you. Go find new riding partners. Learn and master new tricks.

And LMB, what's wrong with 8 partners in our teen years, you old prude! I had six QUALITY pieces of ass, in one night when I was 18. Did that make me a whoredawgg'n slut monster?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
Quote by WellMadeMale

And LMB, what's wrong with 8 partners in our teen years, you old prude! I had six QUALITY pieces of ass, in one night when I was 18. Did that make me a whoredawgg'n slut monster?

yes it does silly ;)
Lurker
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by rockstar81

ohh so i wasnt the only one to be taken aback by 8 guys while in your teens? rock star is right, its really better when there is a connection rather than random dudes. its ok to wait until its the right guy, its ok to be suuuuper picky about who you share yourself with. in fact its really better...IMO. course sex didnt really start getting good for me until my 20s .. then 35 hit and OMFGGG....anyway. good luck...just remember when it comes to sex its really QUALITY over QUANTITY. smile

Pfft you're taken aback by 8 guys in her teens?! I know a girl that's almost 19 and has been with 26 guys.
Lurker
Quote by Langston7145
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by rockstar81

Pfft you're taken aback by 8 guys in her teens?! I know a girl that's almost 19 and has been with 26 guys.

yes, some of us out there think thats something to NOT be proud of. but hey, im a throw back, i dont think 6 weeks of maternity leave is long enough either...
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Langston7145
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by rockstar81

yes, some of us out there think thats something to NOT be proud of. but hey, im a throw back, i dont think 6 weeks of maternity leave is long enough either...

Six weeks of maternity leave? Wtf!? Pop that baby out and get your ass back to work. Two/three days tops. That new set of golf clubs I want isn't going to pay for itself!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Langston7145
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by rockstar81

Six weeks of maternity leave? Wtf!? Pop that baby out and get your ass back to work. Two/three days tops. That new set of golf clubs I want isn't going to pay for itself!

hehee...when are we going to have that internet baby LM?? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
I know you are asking the 'gals' but I thought this might help. Some men. like myself, take quite a while to cum. Sometimes it can take an hour, probably because I'm so focused on making my partner (whoever that may be) orgasm. Usually they finish me off once they have been fully satisfied. But if they are not into oral sex and five minutes into a hand job their arms are aching I think it can spoil the moment. So I'm quite happy to put my orgasm to one side. Sex should be a pleasureable experience and doesn't have to continue until the man has cum. So don't worry about it. As long as both parties are happy with the situation then it's cool.
Lurker
interesting

most people would have written that fraction of 4/8 as ..... half the guys ....

I guess we now know there has been 8 guys .....

Active Ink Slinger
its not u, its the men u slept with, substain a trusting relationship to gain a satisfactory sex life
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
I have experienced the same with many a drunk guy!
It is NOT you babes!

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."