Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected endings - writing challenge (ongoing)

last reply
543 replies
46.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Under rated these days that I have ten of them still in the box.
The delivery trucks on the way, bringing me another load of...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Fizzy Wizzy bath tints and rubber duckies. With the recent aggressive FBI crackdown in the lower 48 states, I wanted to stock up on hygienic and fun bathing supplies; because occasionally, I like to get in touch with...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
my ability to kill a thread in under forty words. Scooter looked around in amazement as...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
...someone else decided to breathe life into a once contagious thread, and like a phoenix rising from the ashes, the forums were once again ablaze with creativity and wonderment. The only other thing that needed attention, was...
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
...the broken crapper in the restroom at Rumplations. Still, when the going gets tough...

(Sorry about that, honest.)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Constant Gardener
0 likes
we do have bowls of crushed peanuts and swept up pretzels available, and I'd recommend a one of Rumple's self concocted libations which he calls The Grinder; imagine drinking liquid cardboard which tastes like...
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
...bowels of crushed peanuts and swept up pretzels.

Still, the 'Grinder' is a drink that'll...

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
almost guarantee to keep you regular. It does have one unpleasant side effect though....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
...which is a sudden dislike of pickles. Although it is a normally tasty treat when mixed with pretzels, pickles become...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...a strangely unintentional aphrodisiac for drunken frats boys attending the ...
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."