Twitter Writing Challenge: 280 characters to turn people on

last reply
87 replies
10.0k views
2 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While walking on the beach, I heard a noise from behind some rocks which made me take a peek and see an old flame getting her pussy oral fucked by some guy who happens to be half her age before she saw me staring at her and made that kid stop sucking her clit before she ran away.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I had never seen one live, it was wet, I could smell the intoxicating aroma, she smile and said lick right here and pointed her finger to her clit. I put my mouth were she said and licked, she moaned, and moved her hips to my face and came
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was when I had set foot on a nude beach for the first time that I saw some chick sitting on the sand and fingering her pussy before she turned her head and saw me playing with my cock which made her stand and lead me to a place where she allowed me to give her an anal fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I met her on my knees as the door closed. My hands slid up her skirt and then pulled her panties down. I licked her swiftly with great anticipation of things to cum. Her hand pulled me closer as my tongue found that special spot that made her lose control of all her inhibition.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just as she was about to use the shower head on her pussy, she saw her roommate open the shower door and rub his cock before she allowed him to step into the shower and fuck her pussy hard with my hands cupping on her ass and my mouth sucking on her tits until they both shot cum.
Semitalented Scribbler
0 likes
Nestled in the wave cresting between your trembling thighs, your passion’s nearly a whine in your throat. My desire is discovered, lost, desperate, and found in your flesh. Parched lips tremble and reluctance disassembles tantalizingly, surprisingly … before you beg,Fuck me.

📜 🖋️     S e m i t a l e n t e d   S c r i b b l e r     🖊️ 📃

Confused about the rules for my Lush Stories® song titles game? → Click HERE.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While Derek has been snapping some naked pics of his roommate Sabrina on the living room sofa, she suddenly felt like leaning towards that guy and unzipping his pants in order to suck his cock and make him want to get naked and give her pussy such a hard fuck in that one section.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by ghostbuster440atk
While Derek has been snapping some naked pics of his roommate Sabrina on the living room sofa, she suddenly felt like leaning towards that guy and unzipping his pants in order to suck his cock and make him want to get naked and give her pussy such a hard fuck in that one section.

These are never gonna get tweeted when they lack basic punctuation and grammar. It doesn't need to all be one sentence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jen

These are never gonna get tweeted when they lack basic punctuation and grammar. It doesn't need to all be one sentence

Oh, well.

Thanks for reading the piece, anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Yes! Do it to me! Shove your cock in all the way!" was what I've heard before I peeked into the classroom and saw Ms. Rourke sitting on Chad's naked lap and letting him give her a hard anal fuck. That was before the Dean showed up and I had to haul my ass from there before he asks.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
She dressed like my whore. I walked her through the crowded hotel lobby, hand in hand, a drop of cum dripping recklessly down her neckline. When we got to our room I took her shoulder and pushed her to her knees. She sighed, closed her eyes, opened her mouth.

We left the door open.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
She closes her eyes, his hands gently spreading her cheeks, exposing the prize he seeks. The cool lube and fingering cause her to draw a deep breath, the result of both fearful anticipation and irresistible expectation. Then feeling her sphincter being opened up – fully, completely, deeply. Ecstasy replaces pain, tears of joy flow.
Meagan
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
She dressed like my whore. I walked her through the crowded hotel lobby, hand in hand, a drop of cum dripping recklessly down her neckline. When we got to our room I took her shoulder and pushed her to her knees. She sighed, closed her eyes, opened her mouth.

We left the door open.

Where's the Like button?! LIKE!

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 110 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by WannabeWordsmith

Where's the Like button?! LIKE!

Thanks, Dubya-dubya. Maybe I'll submit it as a micro. Those things are fuckin HARD.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Maybe I'll submit it as a micro. Those things are fuckin HARD.

Amen to that. I've managed just one.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 110 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When he got home from work, Gabe heard a noise coming from the living room. He peeked inside and saw his roommate Cara getting a hard pussy fuck from Mack on the sofa. That was before Quinn opened her robe in front of Gabe and flashed her naked body before she said, "Let's fuck."
0 likes

After allowing her to tie me to the bed, I was shocked when her friends entered the room.

“I’m going to show you off,” she said.

She approached with scissors in hand. I was terrified as she began cutting my briefs, yet my cock grew.

“And I’m going to make you cum for them.”

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It was pitch black as I kissed her inner thigh. Soft hairs teased my cheek. I was close. Gently, her lips broke on my tongue. The tip of my nose stroked her sweet nub. She ran with pleasure. I teased the edges and fell swiftly into the depths. Throbbing, she whispered, ‘fuck me.’

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Quote by Safryzer

It was pitch black as I kissed her inner thigh. Soft hairs teased my cheek. I was close. Gently, her lips broke on my tongue. The tip of my nose stroked her sweet nub. She ran with pleasure. I teased the edges and fell swiftly into the depths. Throbbing, she whispered, ‘fuck me.’

Tweeted smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Jen

Tweeted smile

Wow! Many thanks. 😊

0 likes

I imagine this contest is over, but how about: "The house is spotless, dinner is made, and a bath is drawn."

Charming as fuck
1 like

Quote by Sandra47

I imagine this contest is over, but how about: "The house is spotless, dinner is made, and a bath is drawn."

It's an ongoing challenge. The aim is to use all 280 characters to tell a little erotic snippet. If you manage to get 280 spot on, we'll stick it on the twitter page smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This was a fun little exercise, but much harder than I thought it would be.

I flicked my tongue over her inner labia before pursing my lips around her clit, slowly drawing it into my mouth. She gasped as the rush of sensation overwhelmed her body. I ran my tongue over the tip, she came furiously, I continued to suck the engorging appendage into my mouth.

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Quote by Jellwood58

This was a fun little exercise, but much harder than I thought it would be.

I flicked my tongue over her inner labia before pursing my lips around her clit, slowly drawing it into my mouth. She gasped as the rush of sensation overwhelmed her body. I ran my tongue over the tip, she came furiously, I continued to suck the engorging appendage into my mouth.

Nice. I tweeted this too smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

*** removed by moderator ***

No chat in the forum please.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I kiss her breast, quenching my thirst with the water cascading over it. She runs her fingers through my sopping hair. My fingers slip into her pussy, and I feel the ridges and flesh.

Soon, I need to decide if I’m willing to go all the way and lick her genitals. My first all-girl shower will definitely be in my head the next time I masturbate.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Barbi came into the house to look for some fireworks to light and found Peter naked and letting Michelle cock his cum gun with her dick warmer which made a betrayed Barbi go back outside and join a naked David and Janet in the jacuzzi before Peter spot Barbi cheat.