STORY REQUEST: anyone willing?

last reply
26 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am wanting a short story about an experienced college girl dominating a shy inexperienced college guy and giving him a teasing hand-job I really would like someone else who is good at stories to do it as I really am hopeless at stories.

Is anyone willing? please leave me a message or reply here if so thanks.
Mazztastic
0 likes
It's not the sort of thing I'd be interested in writing, but I expect that there are others who would. In fact, I'm pretty certain that there will already be a few stories here which will meet your criterion... If you do a search, I'm sure that you'll find something...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
It's not the sort of thing I'd be interested in writing, but I expect that there are others who would. In fact, I'm pretty certain that there will already be a few stories here which will meet your criterion... If you do a search, I'm sure that you'll find something...

pointless reply but thanks.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by barella_gurl

pointless reply but thanks.

Oooh, rude reply! Just thought I'd bump your thread and possibly send some more posters your way...

I responded to your question and offered a suggestion that I thought might be helpful... Sorry you didn't see it that way...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awwwww go ahead and give it a try yourself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Just tell it like you would imagine it happening. The worse that could happen is the story being rejected. Or it could make it past the grammatical gurus and be a great story lol. Best wishes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Oooh, rude reply! Just thought I'd bump your thread and possibly send some more posters your way...

I responded to your question and offered a suggestion that I thought might be helpful... Sorry you didn't see it that way...

No I was just wanting to hear from someone who was interested but instead got a message from someone saying they were not. Nevermind.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Quick question: By "teasing", do you mean let him get close and leave him high and dry, or edging, where he's about to lose his mind before she finally lets him pop?

If the latter, I might be interested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RejectReality
Quick question: By "teasing", do you mean let him get close and leave him high and dry, or edging, where he's about to lose his mind before she finally lets him pop?

If the latter, I might be interested.

yes basically she would be teasing him. There's other points I would like to be added but are you willing if your not busy.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've said this before, but it's still pertinent.

I, for one always encourage people to try to write. No one else will be as vested in your stories. This is a site full of amateurs.

No one starts out writing prize winners. "Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I've said this before, but it's still pertinent.

I, for one always encourage people to try to write. No one else will be as vested in your stories. This is a site full of amateurs.

No one starts out writing prize winners. "Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration."

And 100% headaches

I'm still fighting the two I'm working on.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
I doubt I could get into writing one where she didn't eventually finish him off. A pure tease leaving him with 'blue balls' just doesn't click for me.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

And 100% headaches

I'm still fighting the two I'm working on.

I have one I'm brewing, but I also have a term paper I must write first sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I have one I'm brewing, but I also have a term paper I must write first sad

well no I meant at the end she would let him cum. The whole meat of the story would be the fact he is being touched by the first time by a girl and she is relishing how shy he is and how she owns him at that point.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by barella_gurl

I am wanting a short story about an experienced college girl dominating a shy inexperienced college guy and giving him a teasing hand-job I really would like someone else who is good at stories to do it as I really am hopeless at stories.

Is anyone willing? please leave me a message or reply here if so thanks.

You want a story written FOR YOU??

I agree with Mazza .... You are certainly demanding and rude.

Good luck, hunnie
Head Nurse
0 likes
Sounds like you know your story pretty well. Why don't you try your hand at writing it yourself? You might surprise yourself.

I absolutely do not write other story requests. I have to "feel" a story to effectively write it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Sounds like you know your story pretty well. Why don't you try your hand at writing it yourself? You might surprise yourself.

I absolutely do not write other story requests. I have to "feel" a story to effectively write it.

pretty much how I feel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny how others get stories done for them but not me. If people don't want to do it why do they click on the topic still and leave a post??? Jesus f**king christ FORGET IT THEN!!!!

Can an admin close this topic ASAP ty.
Lurker
0 likes
Relax. There are people to do requests that will be happy to do it for you I'm sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
Relax. There are people to do requests that will be happy to do it for you I'm sure.

well all I seen so far is people messaging with everything but willingness to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

well all I seen so far is people messaging with everything but willingness to do it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
lol, well I messaged you a while back, but now that i see the topic actually perked u a few ears i think i'll just write it myself. I'll link you after its done, originality never hurt anyone.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Quote by barella_gurl

well no I meant at the end she would let him cum. The whole meat of the story would be the fact he is being touched by the first time by a girl and she is relishing how shy he is and how she owns him at that point.

Ah, okie dokie. I misunderstood you.

So, what other details are you thinking of? Feel free to take it to private messages if you wish. I can't make any promises, because I'm fighting creative brain-lock right now, but I can always give it a shot. May be the kind of push I need to get out of this drought.

You might be interested in a similar story I wrote: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/jerk.aspx

Gives you an idea the way I go with the virgin guys.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by barella_gurl
Funny how others get stories done for them but not me. If people don't want to do it why do they click on the topic still and leave a post??? Jesus f**king christ FORGET IT THEN!!!!

Can an admin close this topic ASAP ty.

Why we won't close this

Note: despite your continued rudeness, I've answered here the same as I've answered several others. Not giving you any different treatment.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by xEos
lol, well I messaged you a while back, but now that i see the topic actually perked u a few ears i think i'll just write it myself. I'll link you after its done, originality never hurt anyone.

Dude seriously?

Stealing someone else's idea is just low. Yeah it's a risk we take putting our ideas out there but why not just write it for het (like I'm assuming your original plan was.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by barella_gurl

I really think you should try writing your story. "The whole meat of the story....." You definitely have a flair for puns!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah sure. I'll answers that request. Here I go.
She lets her body fall to the bed. The day has gotten her down. It was down right awful, taking all her energy to stay sane. She needed a pick me up in the form of nine inches. But this time she wanted other stuff with it. She wanted someone who she could believe when his juices came rolling down her body. The end.

[if you want more. Just ask by posting up a post in this thread. If three people just can't live without more then I will post one or two lines just like above and repeat the process. I don't mind writing a story for a reader. So long as I know it is also for readers at large. Getting 3 others to answer back is good enough to let me know that there are readers out there for what I write. And best of all I will be 'winging' the whole story. It would be cool if I could get enough posts to actually write a full on story.]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm guessing, btw, that your attitude sort of deflected anyone of giving you a hand. this is, for the record, an adult site, and we kind of expect you to act like an adult as opposed to a spoiled brat. something to think about if you plan on sticking around. as for writing a story for you, most writers here are busy writing their own stories. it's rare that someone is willing to take on someone else's unless it's a collaboration between people who know each other.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i'm guessing, btw, that your attitude sort of deflected anyone of giving you a hand. this is, for the record, an adult site, and we kind of expect you to act like an adult as opposed to a spoiled brat. something to think about if you plan on sticking around. as for writing a story for you, most writers here are busy writing their own stories. it's rare that someone is willing to take on someone else's unless it's a collaboration between people who know each other.

Well said.