Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Replying to the Moderator who approves your story?

last reply
78 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

you spelled piss ants - wrong. 1 demerit

* Personally, I prefer to kiss moderator asses. It works out better in the long run. Right, DM?

i'm an artist - i spelled it wrong to bring attention to the plight of my brothers and sisters in war torn Antartica.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'm an artist - i spelled it wrong to bring attention to the plight of my brothers and sisters in war torn Antarctica.

Antarctica isn't war torn. Nothing happens in Antarctica. Ask the penguins.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Antarctica isn't war torn. Nothing happens in Antarctica. Ask the penguins.

i would have only you apparently have abducted them all in a mad bid for world supremacy - don't think i haven't been keeping tabs on you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i would have only you apparently have abducted them all in a mad bid for world supremacy - don't think i haven't been keeping tabs on you.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
I thank them each time they approve mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the real world, I would always thank someone for doing something for me, especially something as selfless as reading my moronic 5000 words and deeming them acceptable and fit for public scrutiny. However, the Internet is a funny thing. Sometimes - perhaps in the manner of all addictive substances - it magnifies my personal traits and sometimes it diminishes them. Hence, sometimes I say thank you and sometimes I simply forget. For all those apparently unappreciative moments (when I was actually too dazed by euphoria to respond respectfully) may I simply say:

Thank you xxxxxxx
"If I sign off with pithy quotations, ignore all preceding opinion for I am undoubtedly a fool. And if, after our discourse, I abuse you by proffering my vulgar produce, cast me into the gutter."
Lurker
0 likes
In the future I will remember to thank them. I don't recall if I've done it in the past. I have had a nice conversation with one after she approved my story.

I'm still waiting for the third part of a story to be published. It seems like it's been way too long since I submitted it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JBumblebee
In the future I will remember to thank them. I don't recall if I've done it in the past. I have had a nice conversation with one after she approved my story.

I'm still waiting for the third part of a story to be published. It seems like it's been way too long since I submitted it.

i just looked into your story history - a third part was never submitted, that might be the issue - you sure you didn't forget to hit the sumbit button? smile

Lurker
0 likes
Personally, i enjoy getting replies, especially if they're nice ones! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I even thank the mod when my story is rejected, I thank them for taking the time to give me feedback and why my story was rejected. I learn more from every mistake I make. It makes my writing better......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simply_sweet
Personally, i enjoy getting replies, especially if they're nice ones! lol

Nice nipples, lalalalalalala
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I never thank them. I just think, "Pfff, it was your privilege. Sheit."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i just looked into your story history - a third part was never submitted, that might be the issue - you sure you didn't forget to hit the sumbit button? smile

Quite possible...I shall re-submit and make sure I hit the right buttons.HEmvxVsYsZpJqV7q

Thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you Sprite!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JBumblebee
Thank you Sprite!!!

you are very welcome. smile

0 likes
My view is courtesy costs nothing. I appreciate the feedback, whether the story is approved or not (which happens). I think we should be grateful to the Mods for keeping the quality up.

So thank you from me...............
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I did it before, and I do it more now, especially as a Mod myself.

I love to read.

Forum V Story Mod Duel!

Cue dramatic music!

Let the show begin!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I've thanked the last two. In fact I've asked them to be friends.

Although I'm ashamed to say that I've forgotten the Mods who approved my first two stories. So if I may right a wrong now:

Thank you for taking the time to approve my stories, whoever you are. And of course, my sincerest apologies for not acknowledging your contributions to the site. Oh yeah, and sorry for polluting your minds with my filth too.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Oh crap! I don't think I said thanx to the mods who approved by two submissions.
Now I feel like a dick...Wait! Wait! That's not what I meant....
...Apparently I also need a proof reader

Anyways a belated THANK YOU!!!! to Shylass and ShyVixen!
Lurker
0 likes
Ya, I didn't with my first submission, but have since - even PM-chatted with the one who approved my latest short - got some good tips from them too - thank you again