Published authors on Lush

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Out of couriosity, how many of us have had stories and or books published? If so, in what genres?

I’ve been fortunate to have 1sci-fi short story and 3 flash stories published. Have a vampire book waiting for me to save enough for an edit and the draft of an erotic series that I’ve posted here.
"Illegitimis non carborundum." Vinger Joe Stllwell

What you learn in life is important; those you help learn are more.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by Pelwrath
Out of couriosity, how many of us have had stories and or books published? If so, in what genres?

If you are interested in authors eBooks that have been published you will find a lot of them on our Home page under the category on the left side called "Author eBooks"
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Pelwrath

I’ve been fortunate to have 1sci-fi short story and 3 flash stories published. Have a vampire book waiting for me to save enough for an edit and the draft of an erotic series that I’ve posted here.

i've had a few published under the pen-name of George R.R. Martin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I thought about it, but declined the effort required.

Instead, I’m converting some old, and one very exciting new, unpublished story, into movie scripts. Wilber The Traveling Dildo Salesman will give Willy Loman (just a coincidence) a run for his place in theatrical history. Plus, WTTDS will win an Oscar for best picture.

But seriously, I am doing the script thing. I’m currently in acceptable writing format learning mode. Still haven’t decided which script software program I’ll use, but will make that decision soon. Then, I’ll be submitting scripts for a script competition or two.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Quote by Ping
Still haven’t decided which script software program I’ll use

FinalDraft, FTW. Sorry for the OT comment.

Back on-topic, I've not been published yet. Thought about it, couldn't be arsed. Maybe one day.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WannabeWordsmith

FinalDraft, FTW. Sorry for the OT comment.

Back on-topic, I've not been published yet. Thought about it, couldn't be arsed. Maybe one day.

That’s the most popular and the one I’m leaning towards. Plus, they host a well-respected competition. And damn, those comps are tough.

If Dildos Could Talk, the musical, is certain to be a Broadway hit.

Thanks!
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Firstly, hurry up and finish "Winds of Winter".

Secondly, could I borrow a million dollars?

Getting published seems a bit too much like hard work to me... and even if I did, i don't imagine I'll be giving up my day job any time soon...
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I've had quite few literary/sci-fi/horror stories published under my real name.

My only true attempt at a novel was turned down by every publisher who read it, so it's self published on Amazon. I've got a lot of erotica self pubbed on Amazon too, under the name J G Cain.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You can't be - I've read your stories and all your characters are still alive.

I've published/co-authored two scientific papers - a long time ago now. There was no sex in them. Publishing seems too much like hard work. I'd rather have fun.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!