Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Only real true experiences of my wife for me to write about.

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
First of all, welcome to the forum.
I wish you nothing but the best for starting to write your stories.
I'd strongly suggest you read the threads that are at the top of this forum to get your head around how to show your story to its best advantage.

I'd also strongly suggest you visit the Pub section and Rumps bar. It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy but it's also home to a lot of writers. People who can understand what you're trying to do, share tips on how to get through writers block and make you feel a little less alone.

I'm often in the bar, and I'm always willing to talk writing shop with another writer.
Call me Michelle, and the first drink is on me.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by elecombc
I don't have a good imagination for it is only nonfiction stories for me and all of my stories are written about my wife's experiences in and out of public with guys trying to see her naked or take advantage of her.

That's okay I guess. You're under no obligation to admit that's it's nonfiction. Other people do that here too, I think, although they probably mix in some fiction - either within the story or in completely different stories. The one piece of complete nonfiction I did I put in the True category. You don't have to do it that way if it makes you uncomfortable.
colin123
Quote by elecombc
I don't have a good imagination for it is only nonfiction stories for me and all of my stories are written about my wife's experiences in and out of public with guys trying to see her naked or take advantage of her.
I also write about real life experiences, check out my stories, most are based on true events.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by elecombc

I also write about our true adventures but do occasionally embellish them with fantasy. A few are fiction but certainly based on something we would love to try and hopefully one day will enjoy.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.