Login

New Pregnant Category

last reply
28 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What's your thoughts on having a Pregnant Category

On paper, pregnant sex is kind of hot, I'll admit it. The reality is less so, at least in my experience, and that kind took the shine off the fantasy for me. I voted no, but that's more a "I wouldn't write for it". Probably a more correct answer for me is "Don't care."
I guess it's a thing... but it doesn't really appeal to me.

(Which is my personal response to a lot of the categories here (and elsewhere)).

But to each their own I guess...

Don't believe everything that you read.

Some things simply do not need a whole category. Tag it and forget it.
Quote by Jimwillhavefun
I think this would make a great stand alone category. I mean haven't we all had pregnant sex?

actually. no. no we all haven't. some of us haven't had it more than others.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

I'd have thought stories revolving around pregnant sex, lactation etc. belong in the Fetish category. I doubt there'd be enough to warrant a category of their own.
Quote by Saucymh
I'd have thought stories revolving around pregnant sex, lactation etc. belong in the Fetish category. I doubt there'd be enough to warrant a category of their own.

I like how she thinks.
Search Results For
pregnant
advanced search
Sort results by:Found 2473 result(s)

And that is just with the word in it somewhere. I think maybe people like it more than we think.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Quote by Jimwillhavefun

Want to?

Yea.... negatory mate. Wrong person to ask.

Also. Negatory for the category as well.
Quote by Jimwillhavefun
Search Results For
pregnant
advanced search

And that is just with the word in it somewhere. I think maybe people like it more than we think.

I have no reason to doubt your statistics. But, my personal experience relates to my own work. I have 483 stories and poems here on site. In only one series is pregnancy and lactation important to some of the story line. That would be in fewer than 3 chapters. Tagging it works fine.
I'd have to pass on this one.
Quote by Green_Man

Tagging it works fine.

Exactly. We don't need a category for every popular fetish or we'd end up with double or triple the number of categories. Put it in Fetish (or other categories if appropriate) and then tag it "Pregnant" and/or "Lactation".
Sex was phenomenal when I was pregnant, 'cause I STAYED horny. I've included lactation in maybe one or two pieces I wrote a while back. However, I'm not looking for it at this point in my life - it's just not a turn on.

So, no thanks.
While there is unquestionably something very beautiful, attractive and even sensual about pregnant women, especially in the earlier months (9th, when they're sore, tired, aching, constipated, crabby and having to pee every 5 minutes, not so much, but God bless 'em anyway. When it comes to the pains, dangers, and issues of pregnancy, they are each and every one a far better man than I am) I'd still have to vote no on a category for it. Tags, as has been mentioned, should be plenty.
Quote by Jimwillhavefun
Search Results For
pregnant
advanced search

Yes, that is with the word in the story anywhere. Who knows how many are in the backstory - "I didn't love her but she fell pregnant, so we got married..." Or as a possibility in the future, "Oh yes, you stud, make me pregnant." Or even, "After a pregnant pause, she agreed."

Incidentally, https://tags.lushstories.com/pregnant gives 115 stories with that tag, and there are 92 with pregnancy tagged. So yeah, there's some interest. Not sure it needs its own category, though...
I've let this run its course, not throwing the baby out with the bathwater in the decision making process.

But I don't think we'll be giving birth to this category.

Sorry Jim!
Quote by nicola
I've let this run its course, not throwing the baby out with the bathwater in the decision making process.

But I don't think we'll be giving birth to this category.

Sorry Jim!

Well, it was worth a shot. Thanks.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Quote by Green_Man
Just in the off chance that this topic has aroused curiosity into the subject of pregnancy and lactation sex one might try my Chula Vista Dreaming series.

This is the start of the series of stories, but the subject under consideration would be found in part 4, part 5, and part 6. Enjoy.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/chula-vista-dreaming-part-one.aspx

Well played!
Quote by nicola

Well played!

Merci, chère amie.
I just finished a "pregnant wife cheats with the neighbor" story but whether it goes under Pregnant category or Cheating Category with a pregnant tag makes no difference to me - it's still going to go up! I agree some categories are more appropriate as tags but either way, I can live with the results!
It's way more popular than people think. Watch the "popular searches" box on the front page. See if you ever notice "pregnant" not being in that list.

That being said, I don't think it needs a category either. It's not particularly popular with authors, and readers seem to have no problem finding the stories by tag.

Note to those who do write stories featuring pregnancy, make sure you use the word "pregnant" as one of your tags. That's the variation people are searching for, so that's what's going to get you maximum readership.
As long as the category includes impregnation, i.e. getting pregnant, then yes. Would be a good one.
I've never been with a girl who was pregnant, but I've read stories about it on other sites.
Not sure it must have it's own category...The Tags seem to work ok,
but I not see how it can hurt anything either.
If it's simply the thrill for a guy wanting to have sex with a pregnant woman,
I can understand the sensuality of it.
So yes why not have a category for it if enough peeps want it?

But most guys I know simply like the idea of nursing at my boobs,
knowing how crazy it makes me, and not want me to be pregnant.
Believe me, so do I...

If it's mostly the thought of breasts feeding, maybe a separate category/tag for it?

Especially knowing more women lactate naturally who are not pregnant,
than the number of women who lactate who are pregnant, in many countries,
according to study research by W.H.O.

One thing isn't (directly) related to the other.

Most Russian, Hungarian, Austrian, German, Dutch, and Asian women lactate naturally,
either must express regularly, at different times, or all of their lives to some degree.

giggles...
smiles indeed winks at you.
No.