Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Need More Wife Lover Stories Of Transition from Shy & Innocent to Erotic & Wanton Hot Wife

last reply
9 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lush Stories is without question the best erotic story site available. The stories about a the shy, innocent, conservative wife transitioning to an erotic & wanton hot wife with hubby's approval are particularly stimulating. We need more of them. 'Sean3' is one particular author who has captured that scene well. My wife and I have entered the hot wife arena and love it. More stories would be quite welcomed. =d>
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by enjoylife313
Lush Stories is without question the best erotic story site available. The stories about a the shy, innocent, conservative wife transitioning to an erotic & wanton hot wife with hubby's approval are particularly stimulating. We need more of them. 'Sean3' is one particular author who has captured that scene well. My wife and I have entered the hot wife arena and love it. More stories would be quite welcomed. =d>

You should check out my lovely friend, NoReasonNeeded - he's rather good at that sort of story...

http://www.lushstories.com/noreasonneeded
Lurker
0 likes
Also if you can't find exactly what you're looking for Lush always welcomes new Authors.
0 likes
Haineko took the words right out of my mouth. If you're not sure or haven't written anything before, take a try at it. There are those, including me, who would be willing to help set you on the right path.

PS. Wanton wife is one I have not tackled yet but I'll get there someday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with others.... I gather that you and your wife may have some of your own stories to share with Lush. Perhaps you could start with a short one. We will look forward to it. Good luck, and best wishes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by enjoylife313

Im with you on that,those are my fav stories on here,and even better if there is a lot of seduction in it as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by melbnudistcpl

Im with you on that,those are my fav stories on here,and even better if there is a lot of seduction in it as well

Then maybe the two of you could write some. You can bounce ideas of each other to see what works. There are plenty of people that will help along the way.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I agree with Mazza's recommendation.

You may also find that the type of stories you are looking for may also be found in the Cuckold genre. I moved a lot of Wife Lover stories across there when it was created.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Then maybe the two of you could write some. You can bounce ideas of each other to see what works. There are plenty of people that will help along the way.

LOL Sorry even though the wife and i have played with other couples and single guys a few times,i have no idea how to put it into writing ,sheesh i have trouble writing a shopping list
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by angieseroticpen
I agree with Mazza's recommendation.

You may also find that the type of stories you are looking for may also be found in the Cuckold genre. I moved a lot of Wife Lover stories across there when it was created.

Angieseroticpen has some stories that you might find are right up your ally. Very well written and hot enough to melt cobalt.

Just sayin.