last reply
32 replies
2.0k views
9 watchers
10 likes
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

My series on Lush rarely start out as series.

Most of mine have, but Summer Cockbuster - the very first story I published here - is an exception. I ended up stretching it out to seven stories before forcing it to a logical conclusion.

I also have had several competition entries where readers suggested subsequent chapters. Not officially declared a series yet, but Dick Job and Pork By Northwest (interestingly, my only two Recommended Reads) bookend a 16-year Horny Federal Agent epic that I intend to eventually flesh out as a full series.

After I do all the other stuff I just mentioned above. I'm sure that's years away. Ultimately, all this hobby writing is a lot of work.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Having fun!
0 likes

There are a couple of standalone stories that I have written, which might (one day) have a second part added, but these are the exceptions.

All my series stories are planned and mostly written/edited before I post the first chapter. My last book, Clare ran to 21 chapters and I would say only the last 10 chapters were not finished (they were laid out) when chapter 1 was published. It takes some discipline, and I admit there comes a tipping point when you need the fuel of reader feedback to finish the final editing.

My Dirty Talk comp entry: Knickerless

A gay standalone story: The Queens Head

A standalone story: A Good Life

A standalone office sex story: Back in the Office