Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Authors, what's the SEXIEST story you've ever written.

last reply
67 replies
5.9k views
11 watchers
124 likes
0 likes

Without a doubt: Thrill Ride my debut novel on Amazon: Amazon.com: Thrill Ride: 9781915930088: Furl, HJ: Books featuring Isla McNair with Jim and Bonnie Laird (see photos). Lush, I tried to publish an extract, Isla Rides, but was told it had to be a whole story. I implore you to change your mind so that readers here can get a sneaky peek! I have just joined for life, after all! Isla McNair xxx PS Apologies if I misunderstood the question. The Vixen my debut effort here is pretty sexy. Look out for Bath Time literally coming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by 1meanjean

I am going to have to add Church Work Day to your list - I found that one sexy as hell.

Thank you kindly! That's one of the 'longer, slow burn' stories I didn't mention by name.

Hard to pick from your almost-200 stories, and I admit I haven't gone back and read many from before a couple years ago, but I have enjoyed your Side Jobs series, Cindy And The Garage Door being one of the sexiest!

While playing pool, never underestimate the importance of The Break! My friend Alicia came over for a friendly game, and her killer break turned me on so much I just had to take her right there on the pool table!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by DanielleX

That is a tricky question. I'm fascinated by how one singles out sexy from erotic or teasing.

I guess this one is up there

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/office-sex/katie-part-1

D x

I've read a few of yours but hadn't gone all the way back to 2014! I agree, Katie (just read part 1 and part 2!) is sexy AF! A couple of gems worth digging for!

While playing pool, never underestimate the importance of The Break! My friend Alicia came over for a friendly game, and her killer break turned me on so much I just had to take her right there on the pool table!

Best down-under
0 likes

I've been thinking about this for ages. Still not sure I have an answer. But the story I set out to write in a totally outrageous, sexy way (genuflecting to Wannabewordsmith's delicious flashing) was this:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/dissolute

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Haven’t been able to write one yet. I suspect my writing is rather bland sexually.