Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What has surprised you about Lushstories.com? A question for readers and writers alike.

last reply
139 replies
18.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No surprises, just pleasures....stories can be read quickly, imaginative stories, great variety....and easy to read...heart
Story Verifier
0 likes
By far the talent. The volume of stories that are processed and how I feel like I have been here forever, yet always find incredible stories/authors that continue to impress me.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
That this thread has been resurrected multiple times, and not a single person has whined and complained about "thread necromancy". Virtually anywhere else, there seems to be a rule that anyone bumping a thread that's been inactive for more than two weeks must be ridiculed, shunned, and insulted by anyone that happens across it.

Those same people will then engage in the same behavior when someone "starts a new thread on the same tired topic"

I've been railing against this particular bit of no-win n00b shaming for years, and it's nice to see a place where it just doesn't happen. =d>
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to thank Lush for making this a wonderfully sexy and fun interesting site. This is where i met the man who means the world to me and who over these awful months has become the man who i have fallen in love with.He means the world to me. I cant wait to be with him again when this pandemic is over and things go back to normal.Tx x x
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
I am constantly surprised by and grateful for the kind comments, support, and advise I have received on my little jots.

The quality of stories posted here provide a constant and welcome poke in my butt to write more and write better.

The friendship I have been shown here has done more to battle my social anxieties than all the quacks I've seen over the last twenty years. Everyone who makes Lush Lush has my heartfelt thanks.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I've been gratified by the extensive love and caring I've received from those who chose to allow me into their lives. Those who befriended me and continually make this a welcoming and rewarding place to come each and every day.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
The longer I've been here the less anything surprises me.

I've come to realise that Lush is like any community. It has its bullies and its control-freaks; its attention whores and its armchair experts; as well as its kind, supportive unsung heroes and heroines.

But somehow we all muddle along together, most people finding their own niche that enables them to feel at home.

It's not perfect (and it's useful to acknowledge this), but then where is?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx