Login

What ever happened to SummerJones?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I know her account/stories suffered from one of lush's great purges. But did she move to a different site or a different account? She was my favorite author and I really hope that she didn't quit writing erotica.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I remember Summer. She was fun, but I think she attracted a lot of the creepier kinds of followers, and eventually she'd had enough. I don't think she's still around under another name, though I'd be glad to be told otherwise.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Primus Omnium
0 likes
I can't say anything about what happened to Summer. I was one of her best friends. She was an Attention Whore at one time. She was incredibly popular as a writer, as well. But she had to leave.

Anyway, I really miss her. I once had a collection of pictures that she gave me. Not erotic. Just photos of her but I deleted them when she left. I didn't want them just hanging about where they might somehow be discovered.

I keep hoping she will slip in again and surprise all of us.