Login

story line

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
If you could live out a LUSH story you read in real life. what is it
That one where the guy and the girl fuck. That was my favourite story.
Quote by Lauradj
That one where the guy and the girl fuck. That was my favourite story.

I had you nailed as one of those preverts...
I can't say because - uh - just because. Besides, I couldn't live any of them because the girl doesn't quite match me ever. (hint - everyone should write a story about me and then i'll pick my favourite) wait, i feel like this is a bad idea.
The one where I get a hot boyfriend and we have an MMF threesome with my wife. I'm sure there's a story like that on Lush somewhere. My wife coming out and we have an FFM threesome would be a good option, too, which I've kind of written.
The dark side of my writings.
It wouldn't be one of Hannah's, cuz I'm never reluctant! lol
Quote by browncoffee
I can't say because - uh - just because. Besides, I couldn't live any of them because the girl doesn't quite match me ever. (hint - everyone should write a story about me and then i'll pick my favourite) wait, i feel like this is a bad idea.

I am SO on that. it's going under BDSM and you're the sub. *evil smile*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Beffer
It wouldn't be one of Hannah's, cuz I'm never reluctant! lol

word. *giggles and hides*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

All my stories are kiiiiiiiiiiiiinda written in an alt-dystopian universe I'm sure no one would want to live in even if you were only able to plunge in for the sex and jump right back out.
Live out, huh?
Well, right off the top of my head something post-apocalyptic as I kind of have "one of the last survivors" thing."

Pluses: No law enforcement- you can't be arrested for seeing something & taking it

Minuses: No law enforcement- nobody will be arrested for seeing something of yours & taking it

In such an event, I'm going to all the crappy, grimy, forsaken neighborhoods and empty all the dope houses. Any drugs I don't do I barter. I so come off as a dope fiend, but it's as much currency clean water. Shit, I don't want to go through the apocalypse sober and neither do most of you.

I'm not entirely sure which story I'd live, but there is one author here on Lush I'd love to be stuck with. Actually, it would be more accurate to say 'whom I'd love to be stuck in'

That which did not kill me didn't try hard enough