Skirt Fetish Story Idea

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
am looking for ideas for a skirt fetish story. All suggestions would be welcomed.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Okay, okay, a story in the fetish category that features skirts. Just an idea.
0 likes
How about a Victorian story about a guy who actually gets turned on by those long, modest skirts and dresses women of that era wore? Or even a modern story about a guy with that obsession.
0 likes
I would love to read a story about someone working at a desk near some stairs, who starts to look up their coworkers skirts more and more often. Eventually, even moving the desk for a better view. Of course, someone will notice, but someone who enjoys the attention, and she’ll start to wear sexier and sexier panties, or go commando, until they end up having sex, wearing the skirt of course.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you guys are just skirting the issue.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I've ever read a story that featured a woman's skirt. It's a novel idea so might be interesting. I would think there would lots of possibilities, though at the moment I can't think of any suggestions. Actually, I think my mind is still to busy chuckling over what Sprite said. I never cease to be amazed at what she'll come up with. smile
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx