Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Realistic in fiction

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Virtually everything here and on other sites are a work of fiction. But there are some themes that frankly turn
me off. As one person posted that talk where the woman putting out is called "Bitch, Whore," or other things.
Thug talk in Interracial isn't something I like to see although I know there must be some people that like it.
The other is this constant thing where the woman has to have huge tits almost to the point of being a mutant.
If you've ever seen an older woman that was huge in her younger days you'll get what I'm talking about and usually
a woman with huge tits is also fat. The other in cuckold stories is that the husband is always short dicked. Yes some
men are but most aren't. Just like saying all black guys are hung like horses. Not they aren't and apparently those
people never heard of Big John Holmes, he was anything but black and he was hung.
Just some of the things I'd like to see people get away from. That would make the fiction must more realistic, after
all we're trying to paint a vivid picture of something with words.
At the risk of sounding facetious, if you don't like those stories, don't read them. I'm often told my stories are fairly realistic (by erotica standards at least), though I think that refers as much to the characterizations and emotional content as the sex. There are plenty of writers on here like me so I'm sure you can find stuff that appeals.
It is not my habit to read a lot of stories here on the site. I read mostly friends and those I tend to follow. I really can't say that I have found what you have to say as being what I actually find, personally, in the works I read. In my own stories (over 500) I can't recall ever having a woman with huge breasts. I can't recall having a male character with a small penis, except for one time. It was completely central and relevant to the story. I try to keep my male characters within normal range for penile size.

It would be just a suggestion but you could try branching out. I would hope that the tags for the stories you check out might refer to large breasts and humongous or tiny penises. You could avoid them.

However, that being said, I think you might very well be right for a lot of stories. This is an erotica site and I do believe that many authors are trying to give their readers what they want. In may cases it is huge breasts and abnormally large or small penises.
If I don't like a certain genre of stories/poems/whatever, I don't read that particular genre. There are probably a solid half-dozen genres here on Lush that I just won't even glance at, let alone read or seek out. Don't like something you're reading? STOP READING. So much easier than stressing about having read something.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!