0 watchers
0 likes

Which perspective would you prefer?

3 votes
Mature wife's (5 votes) 167%
Young man's (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm working on a story that involves a mature wife teasing and seducing a younger man. I want the story to be told from a first-person narrative, but I've had trouble deciding which one to commit to. I'm just wondering what you all would prefer to possibly clear my head a little.
0 likes
That's one I've danced around a few times but never written (as opposed to mature man with a young woman, which I've done a few times). I lean to doing it from the mature person's perspective but that may just be me (I turn 54 this year).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i was going to suggest writing it from the POV of a goldfish in a bowl in her bedroom but realized that i want to write the version, so i'm pulling my suggestion.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
i was going to suggest writing it from the POV of a goldfish in a bowl in her bedroom but realized that i want to write the version, so i'm pulling my suggestion.

Damn, great idea. Now I know why you're so good at this.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I did one like that from the younger man's perspective, but I've also done a couple from the woman's POV, except they were age-contemporaries in those. My first from the woman's perspective, oddly enough, was the one on the banner below, for which a couple of very kind lady friends here at Lush and in RL gave me guidance in how things feel, both physically and emotionally, for a woman, and how a woman might react in certain situations.

It took some research (in a way far more interesting than Google) and was a learning experience, but it was a lot of fun to write too. I say go for it, write it from her perspective - just don't make her reactions too "male". I've seen a couple of lesbian stories written by men...whoo, boy! Let's just say more time spent on research would have been a good idea. That, or recognize your limitations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by captainkirkland
I'm working on a story that involves a mature wife teasing and seducing a younger man. I want the story to be told from a first-person narrative, but I've had trouble deciding which one to commit to. I'm just wondering what you all would prefer to possibly clear my head a little.

I've seen a couple of really great stories where both narratives take turns.
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do a version from each POV.
"Illegitimis non carborundum." Vinger Joe Stllwell

What you learn in life is important; those you help learn are more.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I did a version from a dog's perspective once. But why not do it from both perspectives. Interleave them or do one story and then another.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
Stories of initiation (coming of age) often work best from the pov of the younger person. They are undergoing the dramatic change the story is about.

But if you think about what kind of story it is, your question might answer itself.
Is it a love story?
A story of domination of a youth by an older person? (Or a man by a woman.)
Or a story of discovery. (Which one is making the discovery?)

Hope this helps!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Go with the young man. The older MIFF already has in her mind what she is going to do. The man is being introduced to a whole new area in his life. First time stories are the best. Go for it!
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My suggestion is to have both from the young man and the older seductress, but I think it is truly awesome to get what is going on in both of their heads ... very difficult for us men to write the woman's POV; so, why not recruit a co-author?