Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Need Help Finding A Story

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I remember having read this story a while back. All I can remember is that it's about this white lady physician who has a young black guy as her last patient of the day, come in for a physical. They end up fucking and she has his interracial baby.

Can anyone help me find this story on Lush?

Thanks in advance!

Spitfire
I did a few searches but couldn't find anything that fit that description. My best advice is to guess at when you read this and look through interracial stories, maybe. If you can think of any other details, let me know and I'll look around again.
Hey,

Thank you so much. Is there any way to search all the stories we rated? Because I would definitely have rated it.

Thanks!

Spitfire
I looked too, no joy. Go into your reading queue and you’ll see a tag for story history. Anything you’ve scored should come up x
Quote by Emily260
I looked too, no joy. Go into your reading queue and you’ll see a tag for story history. Anything you’ve scored should come up x

I didn’t know that - thanks for the lesson, it was very useful - and such a delightful teacher.
Quote by KindOfHeart

I didn’t know that - thanks for the lesson, it was very useful - and such a delightful teacher.

Ooo, you smoothy ? glad to help- it’s a useful feature especially when pushed for time, I score and return later to comment xx
Quote by Emily260

I didn't know that either! Thank you!
Quote by Emily260
You can add my name to the growing list of people that didn’t know this feature was there. THANK YOU Emily.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx