last reply
16 replies
1.5k views
2 watchers
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Which is yours ?
I enjoy most but just lately have been drawn to the more stories and the thought of a forbidden relationship is a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy many different 'flavors' but must confess the BDSM stories - particularly the ones that are more sensual than rough - have begun to draw my attention lately. Submission to another is so very interesting.
Lurker
0 likes

... lesbian

... poetry

lesbian poetry

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Cheating is a top one
Lurker
1 like
I would say Cheating would be top of my list...the stories I won't read are cuckhold, can't stand them!
Lurker
0 likes
Something forbidden but wanted is definitely hot.

Trying to fight what you truly desire... some reluctance is another favorite

And love stories too smile
Lurker
0 likes
M/f BDSM
Lurker
0 likes
Reluctance because it's submissive but it also covers many different scenarios
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Group sex. Specifically gangbangs. I do like being the centre of attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'd have to say, older man and younger women but I also really like reluctance, cheating and gangbang. So many great fetishes out there!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Exhibitionism. In particular when a lone woman decides to get completely head-to-toe naked in a public place, indoors or outdoors. And by completely naked, I mean completely naked. Barefoot, no jewelry or accessories, nothing at all. Naked as the day she was born. She doesn't get caught and there's no sex involved (except the eventual sex with herself), but her fantasizing about possibly getting caught and the resulting ENF/humiliation only ends up getting her more and more aroused. Unfortunately such stories are hard to find.

Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Quote by cookie2800
Which is yours ?
I enjoy most but just lately have been drawn to the more stories and the thought of a forbidden relationship is a turn on

Vicki and I both love the - bisexual swinging is our favorite (both of us are bi).

Please read our latest story.

Three Girls And A Guy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

1. Incest fantasy when the entire family is involved.

2. Group Sex when it envolves a foursome swap

3. Teen when itnis a coming of age story

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I like stories about young lovers discovering sex - but too often they're about kids under 17 and we can't do that here. Another type I really enjoy is about older people reuniting after many many years, and perhaps after a few marriages.

I like stories about casual sex, steamy sex, "for the heck of it" sex, sex "just because there isn't anything else to do", etc.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

I like Outdoor and Supernatural categories.